MNF GDT: SEA@SF

Manny/Patrick

17 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

This is true, even if we win tomorrow we are going to hear how SEAs D is so awful and that Russell Wilson has to carry the team or Wilson wins we’ll hear that the 49ers are frauds that benefitted from the easy schedule

The Niners are the only undefeated team in the league.  They have been playing great football.  I'm a believer.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, Ryan_W said:

we'll see what they got;

will it be the offence that put up 9 against Washington...

or beat teams with QB ratings between 20-60

that recipe for success will be tested

Did you even watch that game? I was terrible weather, rained like 2 inches that day and that field already sucks. Nobody was going to be airing it out that day.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

This makes me feel sympathy :)

Haha.  I don't mind a little banter from a rival team's fans.  It does get old not getting over the hump at least once though.  My Dad has been a fan of the Vikings since day one back in 1961.  He used to go sit outside in the winter at games at Met Stadium back in the days of the Purple People Eaters.  Poor guy is going to be 90 years old in 6 months and I'm starting to think that he will probably never have the joy of seeing his team win a championship.  I sure wish they could get just one before he dies.  :(

31-10 49ers. 

However? Rooting for the Seahawks. Has nothing to do with the 49ers, zero hate and all respect. But that Seahawk team is fun to watch man. Russell Wilson having a spectacular season and just making things happen. Lockett/Metcalf aren’t great by any means.. I’d say both Mid-Low range WR2’s but they make some fascinating exciting plays sometimes. Chris Carson is a grinder, man. One of my favorite RBs. And the team just always seems to play up to their competition, even if on paper it looks like a landslide in talent. 

I think they finally meet their match here though (although hoping I’m wrong). I have them splitting the season series but SF dominates this one at home. The defensive line beats the offensive line like 85% of the game IMO. 

• Like 1