2020 Mock Draft

brushmyhair

18 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Would suck if he went to an organization with a terrible front office. ATL is none of that, but an absolutely terrible football team

lol i don't know about all that our front office isn't exactly great right now either.  Wouldn't surprise me if TD and Quinn both are gone by the end of this year and we revamp the whole thing.   With that said i do think we have tons of talent and aren't as far off as our record says we are with as bad as our coaching staff has been this year.

12 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

lol i don't know about all that our front office isn't exactly great right now either.  Wouldn't surprise me if TD and Quinn both are gone by the end of this year and we revamp the whole thing.   With that said i do think we have tons of talent and aren't as far off as our record says we are with as bad as our coaching staff has been this year.

Redskins and Jets have front offices that treat their players so poorly, its unbelievable. See Trent Williams and Osemele

17 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Redskins and Jets have front offices that treat their players so poorly, its unbelievable. See Trent Williams and Osemele

Oh trust me im not knocking on them as far as them treating people badly their a good group of people.  The problem they have is making everyone the highest paid player at their position and trying to make everyone falcons for life.   Paying people like Trufant and Freeman top 3 money at their position at the time after they were known to either be coming off injuries or have had a few injuries before hand.  Wasn't the brightest thing to do for sure and we should try to churn out more players for draft picks to keep a fairly solid cap space in order.  But i don't hate TD and company i just think after 2 HC's and 10 years we could use a new set of eyes on the roster and would prefer the new GM to choose his HC.