Raiders sign Dion Jordan

raidr4life

47 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Speaking of Utes. Zach Moss is a stud. Not sure his draft stock, but pairing him with Jacobs would be choice.

Moss is a stud, but needs to stay healthy.  I feel he will go late 3rd-4th.  He would be a good compliment to Jacobs, both guys rarely get tackled behind the line.  I would be happy with him, Eno Benjamin, or Najee Harris as our #2.  Use our last 3rd round pick on whatever one of them is still available.

43 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Moss is a stud, but needs to stay healthy.  I feel he will go late 3rd-4th.  He would be a good compliment to Jacobs, both guys rarely get tackled behind the line.  I would be happy with him, Eno Benjamin, or Najee Harris as our #2.  Use our last 3rd round pick on whatever one of them is still available.

I am praying for either Zack Moss or Najee Harris with one of those third round picks. Our backfield will be set for the next 5 years. 

I'm cool with it. I doubt he'll ever live up to his pre-draft potential, but he did come out of a 2 year hiatus and toss up 4 sacks with Seattle a couple years ago. 

If memory serves me correctly, a lot of his problems were off-field. Our locker room has proven to be fairly good at keeping people in check who want to be there- Waller, Incognito, Burfict, etc. all have fit in just fine. 

I'll forgive his lack of production a little since the Dolphins have been a routine dumpster fire. If he can come in and be a 4-6 sack player, I'm totally happy with that. If he can follow a trajectory like Mayowa, even better. 

Low risk-decently high reward signing. 

48 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You're forgetting Cody Hoffman... who you said would be one of the best WRs in the 2014 draft conveniently.

When you hype every eligible prospect from a school, some are bound to hit 

Yup him too

meh 3 outa 4 byu’s ain’t bad

i can live with that

On 11/13/2019 at 7:29 AM, big_palooka said:

Honest opinion on Simmons? 

He is a beast for sure. The one thing that I really like honestly is he improves every season. And now it seems every game. He is a ball magnet. If you watch Clemson wherever the ball is 11 is near it. I would LOVE to draft him. My only concern is in our defense is there a role for a smaller linebacker? I mean he will definitely improve us. But he is more the weight of Abram or Joseph. I think he is 225 230ish.