Raiders sign Dion Jordan

raidr4life

9 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

He is a beast for sure. The one thing that I really like honestly is he improves every season. And now it seems every game. He is a ball magnet. If you watch Clemson wherever the ball is 11 is near it. I would LOVE to draft him. My only concern is in our defense is there a role for a smaller linebacker? I mean he will definitely improve us. But he is more the weight of Abram or Joseph. I think he is 225 230ish.

He's one of those "don't over think it" players IMO. Special skillset. Has room to put weight on that 6'4 frame. I think he's exactly what the defense needs at LB.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He's one of those "don't over think it" players IMO. Special skillset. Has room to put weight on that 6'4 frame. I think he's exactly what the defense needs at LB.

Plus those arms are so long. Dude can reach guys really far away and knock down tons of passes in coverage because of it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

this...im sure there were people who thought that safety from the small school would never be a hofer for the bears either. if he can cover Kelce decently he`d be worth it for me, he`s great but I cant stand him.....don't know why.lol  Im  half joking, but 100% interested in us picking him in the first rnd, warming up to kinlaw as well.