NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

36 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

Good thing all the games count... No one expected him to ever have a perfect passer rating... he supposedly isn’t even a qb... That’s what y’all failing to acknowledge... If I told u he would have two perfect ratings by week 9 going into the season u would have debated it impossible irregardless as to who he played but now that he has done it everyone wants to move the goal posts... you focused on the competition which is fine I ain’t tripping... all I’m saying to the other poster is don’t pretend not to be throwing shade when it’s obvious that it is what it is... 

But the thing is, there isn’t anyone going around bashing Jackson or say he sucks, etc.  I admit he’s proved me wrong, and is playing well, I just don’t think he should be in the MVP conversation..

And there lies the problem...whenever anyone says anything about Jackson that isn’t unwavering praise, Baltimore/Lamar fans blow a collective gasket...

and the competition thing is a fair point.  Aside from NE and PIT, he’s faced nothing but bottom 10 defenses.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They win, I feel like there is no shot at #1 overall having to climb both Washington and Cincy. 

Well, they still play at least one of them in the remaining games.  But the Bengals showed today that they will not be out-sucked.

• Like 1