NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, sryan66611 said:

They have one of the top Defenses in the league right now its not a surprise

Yeah but they get carved up in the slot.. And so far no success there. Hate to see it. Todd’s been having some nice runs not sure why we’re running Henderson out there 

5 minutes ago, frenchie said:

But the thing is, there isn’t anyone going around bashing Jackson or say he sucks, etc.  I admit he’s proved me wrong, and is playing well, I just don’t think he should be in the MVP conversation..

And there lies the problem...whenever anyone says anything about Jackson that isn’t unwavering praise, Baltimore/Lamar fans blow a collective gasket...

and the competition thing is a fair point.  Aside from NE and PIT, he’s faced nothing but bottom 10 defenses.

The ravens are 7-2 and he has 2000 passing 700 rushing 21 tds and 5 turnovers.... Won in Seattle and beat NE... probably the best two wins by any team in the NFL this season... Not to mention the ravens are also fielding the number 1 offense.... even if u don’t think he is the favorite there is no way he shouldn’t be in the conversation... that’s just crazy to me... but it’s cool... we got the Texans... rams... 49ers and bills coming up... men lie women lie but the numbers won’t.... we will see exactly where he stands after that...keep that same energy on the other side my guy...