NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

To be fair...Lamar's have been against two of the worst teams in NFL history.

The year the lions went 0-16 Rodgers played him twice and didn’t have a perfect rating... I’m not saying Lamar is better than ARod... not even close at this point especially career wise... but the teams he posted a perfect rate against has played a combined 18 games this year yet no one else has done it against them... but I digress... put shade on it if u need to lol

Edited by bmorecareful
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bmorecareful said:

The year the lions went 0-16 Rodgers played him twice and didn’t have a perfect rating... I’m not saying Lamar is better than ARod... not even close at this point especially career wise... but the teams he posted a perfect rate against has played a combined 18 games this year yet no one else has done it against them... but I digress... put shade on it of u need to lol

It's not shade, it's a fact.  I love watching Lamar.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Why are the Falcons booty rapin the Saints? Haven’t been watchin. They better with Bridgewater?

As awful as Atlanta has been I'm not sure why this is such a surprise. They always play the Saints close

• Like 1