Post game! Ups and downs

Kiwibrown

up

1. Baker: got lucky with some drops by the defense, but good game

2. Freddie: if we blame him for every sh!tty thing that happens, he gets the credit for the win too.

3. Rb’s: dey sum monsters.

4. Christmas Ale: very good this year.

5. 12 Dogs: even better than Christmas ale.

down.

1. Ain’t got time for this, it’s been negative enough ‘round here already.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

up

1. Baker: got lucky with some drops by the defense, but good game

2. Freddie: if we blame him for every sh!tty thing that happens, he gets the credit for the win too.

3. Rb’s: dey sum monsters.

4. Christmas Ale: very good this year.

5. 12 Dogs: even better than Christmas ale.

down.

1. Ain’t got time for this, it’s been negative enough ‘round here already.

once we get njoku back, out top 5 will be hot. 

• Like 1

1. Penalties were under control. 4 accepted with a roughing the passer that was BS. 

2. Landry had a huge day and made a great play on that last drive. 

3. Baker played his best game today

4.  Chubb is a beast.  He just has another gear when he needs to push for yards. 

5. Defense. Gave up a few plays but kept the big plays to a min and adjusted well. 

Down

I wasn’t able to drink today, not feeling well.  

• Like 4

Up: 

Baker: Gutsy and resilient 

Chubb/Hunt: Chubb has the heart of a lion, Hunt is as advertised, had great energy. They complement each other well.

Defense: Great effort all together

Landry: He came to play, made huge catch after catch, and was outstanding blocking 

Special teams: Pretty solid effort once again (except for missed PAT)

Chris Hubbard: For purposely false starting to make us take a FG on 4th down 

Ward/Williams:Stud combo 

Mack Wilson: Growing by the down

Down:

Freddie Kitchens: Ain't it, overly emotional and makes horrible decisions under pressure

Interior pass rush: Outside occasional push from Ogunjobi, none at all

John Dorsey: We refuse to invest in young legs behind Garrett and Vernon, I hate our depth at DE, as I said we are going to wear out Garrett

OL/Campen: With the guys we have in the backfield, we need tough guys that can move the LOS when we need one damn yard. I been keeping my eye on Alex Leatherwood for Alabama, we need to change our whole philosophy up front, we are too soft

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 2

If we would have lost, that tackle on Josh Allen short of the 1st down coupled with a fumble that bounces off of defender's hand (that if we recover we ice the game), and that OL recovering it for a first down with 4 Browns defenders RIGHT THERE would have been the most Browns thing ever.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If we would have lost, that tackle on Josh Allen short of the 1st down coupled with a fumble that bounces off of defender's hand (that if we recover we ice the game), and that OL recovering it for a first down with 4 Browns defenders RIGHT THERE would have been the most Browns thing ever.

I mean that was just pure luck on their part   It wasn’t like our guys were falling over themselves when it happened, the ball just bounced the right way and the Bills were extremely fortunate to fall on it. 

The most Browns thing of the game would have been if that Baker “pass” to hunt would have stood as a fumble recovery touchdown. 

Up: 

Baker - he’s turning the corner. Has played well against 3 great defenses 3 weeks in a row

WRs - Higgins with a TD, Landry very productive and OBJ giving the best CB in the NFL all he could handle

Defensive unit - nothing fancy yesterday but they played great team defense. After that first rushing TD from Allen they all stuck to their assignments

Down:

Tackles - the OTs continue to play poorly

More tackles - our DTs continue to not have much of an impact

Morgan Burnett - we need to make S a top priority along with OT 

Wyatt Teller played very well today. He’s going to stay at RG for the year.