Can Ryan Tannehill be THE GUY for Tennessee?

patriotsheatyan

i doubt it. he's better than mariota, and can serve as a solid bridge QB, but i don't trust him to be the guy.

having said that, the main problem isn't at QB, it's at OC. we're not going to have a consistent offense point blank until we replace arthur smith and hire someone who understands how to target receivers. and get a real OL coach.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, -Hope- said:

having said that, the main problem isn't at QB, it's at OC. we're not going to have a consistent offense point blank until we replace arthur smith and hire someone who understands how to target receivers. and get a real OL coach.

Does Corey Davis make a second contract with them? I mean they're not even featuring him to get Amari Cooper compensation during the offseason. 

Always felt bad for Tannehill, he had the offense playing well in 2016 then the season-ending knee injury meant he had to miss the playoff game. This was after he suffered through lots of seasons where he had bad blocking and was sacked constantly. Then last year they were 3-0 and looking feisty but again the injury bug bit him (shoulder capsule) so he missed five freaking games and poof, a once promising season is again derailed. 

If the Titans can help with a running game, they can win with Tannehill. He played WR in college at first and is more athletic than people realize. 

Tannehill's play is going to be a reflection of the talent around him.

Pocket awareness was always his biggest issue, which was particularly bad considering who he had blocking for him. But when he actually threw the ball, good things tended to happen.

Edited by Tetsujin

6 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Does Corey Davis make a second contract with them? I mean they're not even featuring him to get Amari Cooper compensation during the offseason. 

If we plan to keep our OC (mistake) then there would be no point since we don't even use him...damn shame too.

• Like 1