SNF GDT: Vikings @ Cowboys

Matts4313

37 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

That’s what’s up. When you have a loaded team with Sb aspirations! There are no moral victories. Quit being a homer Matt’s. We dem boys tonight though 2 Ls better than one partna. 

I have no clue what you are trying to say... Im saying the game itself was entertaining and had a lot of explosive plays. Losing sucked though.

Kinda like that KC/LA game last year was awesome. But one team had to lose. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This Cowboys team is probably top 5 in terms of talent, granted the D eally under-performs every now and then, but with Garrett it is so hard to see them as legit SB threats.

Lol I'm not sure about that. The wolf hunter and Smith are not on the same level as last year. They got overrated so quick. Safeties are among the worst in the league, interior D is lacking.

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Jason Garrett is the Wayne Fontes of his generation. Every time you think he’s gonna he fired he pulls out a 10-6 year to save his job. I still think Dallas wins the division and he will be back next year 

I hope you're right, minus the whole Winning the NFCE that is!🍺

11 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

Did Dallas made mistake by paying Zeke?

No. the problem is the O-line is not where it needs to be. It is better than last year which not saying much. Fredbeard is still a step slow as could be seen when Zeke got tackled for loss late in the 4th. Also C. Williams has improved but is not yet settled into playing guard yet.

4 hours ago, TVScout said:
14 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

Did Dallas made mistake by paying Zeke?

No. the problem is the O-line is not where it needs to be. It is better than last year which not saying much. Fredbeard is still a step slow as could be seen when Zeke got tackled for loss late in the 4th. Also C. Williams has improved but is not yet settled into playing guard yet.

Counter point: Zeke also looks worse. He looks slower, less agile, less explosive. He no longer creates his own big plays. 

He was a beast in blitz pick up yesterday though. He was crushing dudes. 

Zeke is obviously very good but he’s just consistent. What I mean is he’ll get carries of 3, 4, 3,, 5, 5, 3, 6 yards but that’s about it, while other similar ranked backs might get a few losses but have 11, 8, 28, and some 35+ sprinkled in there.

He’s clearly lost a burst. Is he fat? Out of shape? Still in Cabo? He’s like a really dynamic fullback lol. He’s probably the best blocking RB in the league though, at least among star RB.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

13 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Jason Garrett is the Wayne Fontes of his generation. Every time you think he’s gonna he fired he pulls out a 10-6 year to save his job.=

Fontes took the Lions to the playoffs 4 of his last 6 seasons in Detroit. And still those dummies fired him. 

Did the Lions make the playoffs 4 of the past 6 seasons? How about NO. Who was the last coach for the Lions that won a playoff game? Let's go with Wayne Fontes, totally skanked the Aikman-Irvin-Smith squad 38-6 in the playoffs. Three Hall of Famers, sent packing by Fontes. 

20 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Jason Garrett is the Wayne Fontes of his generation. Every time you think he’s gonna he fired he pulls out a 10-6 year to save his job. I still think Dallas wins the division and he will be back next year 

As talented as Dallas is, their schedule might be their demise for winning the division. The Eagles schedule is rather easier to close out in comparison to the Cowboys. The biggest key game in there of course is the head to head matchup in Philadelphia. You already know Pederson is waiting and licking his chops for that one after the last time these two teams met and how that whole guarantee went. Philly just seems like they're in the driver's seat if they take care of business with the games they should win.