BDL 2019 Week 10 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos

SirA1

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

I’m just going to post notes while I read through it helps me for when I vote tomorrow. So 48 targets total possibly more because of the + Rags used are going to the two RB. No team has averaged 70 or more plays a game this year on offense. Assuming Rags would be at the top end which I don’t think he would with Hungary running Fournette chewing up clock that’s 21 targets for the WR/TE. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Man oh man. That Brady Goff comparison lol. I would argue Goff has better receivers in real life than on Hungary. And Brady has better receivers overall in BDL...

Kupp is the stand out. Cooks and Woods are more complimentary IMO. That ssid Goff in BDL has a better offensive line here than in NFL.

As for Brady NFL vs BDL receivers. Higher ceilings maybe. Golloday for sure. The others have just been inconsistent when healthy. This was Kirk's breakout game (against a tampa secondary already down Carlton Davis) this is the first boom week for Brown since Week 2 and it was against the Bengals. If these guys actually showed up against a good secondary it would be different.

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And for someone who is all about how they are used in gameplan versus real life especially in our matchup I find it funny trying to compare the irl stats. Consistency escapes you when it benefits your argument. 

It was to make a point. For weeks now since Week 4 they have been saying Goff is a pick machine. His entire career up to now says otherwise.

12 minutes ago, PR said:

It was to make a point. For weeks now since Week 4 they have been saying Goff is a pick machine. His entire career up to now says otherwise.

4 minutes ago, PR said:

That said Goff has a tendency to be less accurate on the road and more pick prone over the years thus Road Goff. Good thing he is at home in this matchup.

Who is they?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Who is they?

BDL owners. Oh it is Goff he throws a late Int. Oh it is Goff he will throw 3 picks in a game. Typically that is what people come to after I addressed the other complaints about the team.