BDL 2019 Week 10 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos

SirA1

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

1 minute ago, PR said:

We saw this season when a defensive gameplan was cut off in message that it was edited in and the team wasn't penalized. You want to pull this bull****? 

There is a difference in a message being cut off and you not including them.

I'm just following the rules, but maybe it'll give you another chance to attack my character.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

There is a difference in a message being cut off and you not including them.

I'm just following the rules, but maybe it'll give you another chance to attack my character.

Welcome to the land of pettiness. They are clearly listed in the writeup which is attached to the lineup when sent. It is clearly seen in the lineup where they should be. I'm continuing as status quo. You want to file a complaint so be it.

4 minutes ago, PR said:

Welcome to the land of pettiness. They are clearly listed in the writeup which is attached to the lineup when sent. It is clearly seen in the lineup where they should be. I'm continuing as status quo. You want to file a complaint so be it.

Its petty to be annoyed because you said I don't have integrity.  Because we have a difference of opinion in our offensive lines.  

Interesting take.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Its petty to be annoyed because you said I don't have integrity.  Because we have a difference of opinion in our offensive lines.  

Interesting take.

It is petty to bring it up when the two topics have nothing to do with each other. You used it only as a way to lash out when giving your opinion on another topic. Thus petty. You can feel annoyed. Your feelings are you own and you have the right to them. I felt you were not being truthful and just doing the whole pump up your oline despite it's faults thing that half the owners here do.

In a similar situation Id allow the opposing team to add their players. Hell I don't call fouls in pool league because I feel bad especially if I'm playing old women that can't see very well. That is the person I am. But I am also the feelr of the group here. You do you Rags.

• Like 1

Just now, PR said:

It is petty to bring it up when the two topics have nothing to do with each other. You used it only as a way to lash out when giving your opinion on another topic. Thus petty. You can feel annoyed. Your feelings are you own and you have the right to them. I felt you were not being truthful and just doing the whole pump up your oline despite it's faults thing that half the owners here do.

No, I used it because if you're willing to attack someone's integrity over a legitimate disagreement on OLs, you'll likely use it when I call out for trying to break the rules.

Just now, PR said:

In a similar situation Id allow the opposing team to add their players. Hell I don't call fouls in pool league because I feel bad especially if I'm playing old women that can't see very well. That is the person I am. But I am also the feelr of the group here. You do you Rags.

Luckily for us, you aren't an old woman who can't see well.  You are a perfectly competent BDL owner under the same rules as everyone.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, I used it because if you're willing to attack someone's integrity over a legitimate disagreement on OLs, you'll likely use it when I call out for trying to break the rules.

Negative. You said yours was better despite statistical evidence to the contrary. You can even check PFF as an additional resource (You can look at each playet individually by searching online and youll see yheir statistics and grades at the pff site without an account) What you were stating did not compute. When an interior oline gives up 7 sacks that is not a good pocket no matter the team in question man. You then said yours was better and provided nothing to back at it up. So... which leaves 2 options. 1. Completely opinion based. 2. Lying to cover your oline weaknesses.

Additionally I said I'd do that for any owner in this league because that is who I am. It could be SirA, BCB, Frogs, Jlash ot even newbies like whickwok, Pickle and Orca. If you want to be cutthroat that is your choice.

10 minutes ago, PR said:

Negative. You said yours was better despite statistical evidence to the contrary. You can even check PFF as an additional resource (You can look at each playet individually by searching online and youll see yheir statistics and grades at the pff site without an account) What you were stating did not compute. When an interior oline gives up 7 sacks that is not a good pocket no matter the team in question man. You then said yours was better and provided nothing to back at it up. So... which leaves 2 options. 1. Completely opinion based. 2. Lying to cover your oline weaknesses.

Additionally I said I'd do that for any owner in this league because that is who I am. It could be SirA, BCB, Frogs, Jlash ot even newbies like whickwok, Pickle and Orca. If you want to be cutthroat that is your choice.

Ok, you want to keep going?  

All PFF shows is their grade(which is basically worthless) and sacks allowed.  That is all the 'statistical evidence' you had to declare your OL superior which is hilariously incomplete.  And that is assuming PFF is right on their sack numbers.   You said that yours allowed fewer pressures and I asked you to show that data which I am still waiting for.  I mean, what if those 7 sacks are the only pressures they've allowed?  All the sudden, that is very good.  So you are trying to take stats out of context to puff up your OL.  Mine is based on reading and researching guys, which includes things like run blocking.  So there are multiple options besides you questioning my integrity and saying that I am either biased or lying.

It is not about cutthroat.  It is about holding you to the same standards as everyone else.  

So far, you have questioned my integrity, said that I am either biased or lying, and accused me of being cutthroat for expecting you to follow the rules.  Keep it up.  

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, you want to keep going?  

All PFF shows is their grade(which is basically worthless) and sacks allowed.  That is all the 'statistical evidence' you had to declare your OL superior which is hilariously incomplete.  And that is assuming PFF is right on their sack numbers.   You said that yours allowed fewer pressures and I asked you to show that data which I am still waiting for.  I mean, what if those 7 sacks are the only pressures they've allowed?  All the sudden, that is very good.  So you are trying to take stats out of context to puff up your OL.  Mine is based on reading and researching guys, which includes things like run blocking.  So there are multiple options besides you questioning my integrity and saying that I am either biased or lying.

It is not about cutthroat.  It is about holding you to the same standards as everyone else.  

So far, you have questioned my integrity, said that I am either biased or lying, and accused me of being cutthroat for expecting you to follow the rules.  Keep it up.  

I also have done research. I read articles for the players for example Decker gave up 0 pressures during a five week span after week 1 when he gave up 2 sacks.  I read up on Miller and the others as well over this past week trying to research where your team has been the weakest this season so I could best combat you.

So now you are saying I'm puffing up my oline yet you still provide no evidence. The evidence I have posted is more than what you have posted. The only thing you have even said about my oline is that my RG is dinged up and about Conklin who I benched for this matchup. You say you read and I believe you do but you are not leaving any details here.

No it isn't about holding me to the same standards. You have obviously made this furtherly personal after I questioned your integrity in regards to your oline.  You can read it in your posts man. You see the anger there. You aren't being normal you.

As for rules: There is no posted rule in the BDL Handbook that an edit cannot be made to a lineup when they were in listed in the writeup. It just requires that a lineup and writeup be sent and gives required numbers for a starting unit and bench. I just read through it. Editing the two guys into the lineup would not be breaking a rule because they were already listed in the writeup. There are no additional bench players or players being added that were not planned for in either regard.

Edited by PR

1 minute ago, PR said:

I also have done research. I read articles for the players for example Decker gave up 0 pressures during a five week span after week 1 when he gave up 2 sacks.  I read up on Miller and the others as well over this past week trying to research where your team has been the weakest this season so I could best combat you.

So now you are saying I'm puffing up my oline yet you still provide no evidence. The evidence I have posted is more than what you have posted. The only thing you have even said about my oline is that my RG is dinged up and about Conklin who I benched for this matchup. You say you read and I believe you do but you are not leaving any details here.

No it isn't about holding me to the same standards. You have obviously made this furtherly personal after I questioned your integrity in regards to your oline.  You can read it in your posts man. You see the anger there. You aren't being normal you.

As for rules: There is no posted rule in the BDL Handbook that an edit cannot be made to a lineup when they were in listed in the writeup. It just requires that a lineup and writeup be sent and gives required numbers for a stsrting unit and bench. Injust read through it. Editing the two guys into the lineup would not be breaking a rule because they were alresdy listed in the writeup. There are no additional bench players or players being added that were not planned for in either regard.

Yeah, because I stick to facts like Dahl being hurt or Conklin being inconsistent.  You are using a single stat with zero context to make your whole argument.  That's arguably worse that not going into stats.

It is the same standards.  Now you are accusing me of essentially trying to cheat because I'm upset and am trying to make it personal.  It's like in the last post when you said I was emotional.  When have I called you a name or made it personal?  Not once.  So don't try and twist this by claiming I am only trying to follow the rules because I'm not being normal me.  How dare you?  Show me once where I have made this personal.  And standing up for myself when attacked is not making it personal.  

As for rules:  if you don't have a player anywhere on your active roster, they aren't available for the game.  It'd be no different than an NFL team trying to use a healthy scratch in a game.

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, because I stick to facts like Dahl being hurt or Conklin being inconsistent.  You are using a single stat with zero context to make your whole argument.  That's arguably worse that not going into stats.

It is the same standards.  Now you are accusing me of essentially trying to cheat because I'm upset and am trying to make it personal.  It's like in the last post when you said I was emotional.  When have I called you a name or made it personal?  Not once.  So don't try and twist this by claiming I am only trying to follow the rules because I'm not being normal me.  How dare you?  Show me once where I have made this personal.  And standing up for myself when attacked is not making it personal.  

As for rules:  if you don't have a player anywhere on your active roster, they aren't available for the game.  It'd be no different than an NFL team trying to use a healthy scratch in a game.

Give you opportunities to flesh out your reasoning and you won't do it.

You already showed the emotionality in the off the cuff comment. You are not defending yourself at this point. 

People are designated inactive in the NFL. The writeup explicitly states I had every intention of using my two starting CBs. It isn't me saying nope I plan in inactivating my starting CBs and not use them period. Additionally, I read the rules. The rules are not as you are presenting them. It has limits for numbers, the expectations of the writeup and then the turn in time. It makes no mentions of editing your lineup. I'm not adding additional players beyond that was listed. This isn't a post deadline post game oh I must add these people because they went off. This is solely an accidental oversight in having to retype my entire lineup and writeup 20 minutes before deadline because my stuff got wiped as said in the Discussion board at deadline.

Just now, PR said:

Give you opportunities to flesh out your reasoning and you won't do it.

You already showed the emotionality in the off the cuff comment. You are not defending yourself at this point. 

People are designated inactive in the NFL. The writeup explicitly states I had every intention of using my two starting CBs. It isn't me saying nope I plan in inactivating my starting CBs and not use them period. Additionally, I read the rules. The rules are not as you are presenting them. It has limits for numbers, the expectations of the writeup and then the turn in time. It makes no mentions of editing your lineup. I'm not adding additional players beyond that was listed. This isn't a post deadline post game oh I must add these people because they went off. This is solely an accidental oversight in having to retype my entire lineup and writeup 20 minutes before deadline because my stuff got wiped as said in the Discussion board at deadline.

And you havent shown the stats on pressures I asked for either.

In what off the cuff comment?  Be specific.  Because I've had to defend myself ever since your initial personal attack.

And if we allowed people to edit lineups the way you describe, why have we never let anyone edit a lineup so they wouldnt have only 4 healthy OL?  Or because they missed someone going on IR?  I see absolutely zero difference in those situations and you failing to double check your line up.  All of those situations are honest mistakes, and yet we have never allowed for any of them.  This has nothing to do with emotion and everything to do with me not thinking you deserve special treatment.