BDL 2019 Week 10 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos

SirA1

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And you havent shown the stats on pressures I asked for either.

In what off the cuff comment?  Be specific.  Because I've had to defend myself ever since your initial personal attack.

And if we allowed people to edit lineups the way you describe, why have we never let anyone edit a lineup so they wouldnt have only 4 healthy OL?  Or because they missed someone going on IR?  I see absolutely zero difference in those situations and you failing to double check your line up.  All of those situations are honest mistakes, and yet we have never allowed for any of them.  This has nothing to do with emotion and everything to do with me not thinking you deserve special treatment.

They had intentioned to use the guys thay went on IR or were injured. The IR guys would be replacing a player. The backups being out is again replacing a player.  I'm not replacing a player. These players were already supposed to be a part of the lineup see the writeup. This is a com pl letely different circumstance.

The off the cuff comment that says maybe I could think up another reason for you showing a lack of integrity.

3 minutes ago, PR said:

They had intentioned to use the guys thay went on IR or were injured. The IR guys would be replacing a player. The backups being out is again replacing a player.  I'm not replacing a player. These players were already supposed to be a part of the lineup see the writeup. This is a com pl letely different circumstance.

The off the cuff comment that says maybe I could think up another reason for you showing a lack of integrity.

You are trying to use guys that are not in your active lineup.  Same thing.

And evidently you could.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You are trying to use guys that are not in your active lineup.  Same thing.

And evidently you could.  

Yet they are in my writeup and there are two blank spots where they should be in the lineup. Planned versus unplanned. Different scenario.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It's a mental flub on your part unfortunately.  Otherwise we start welcoming in people putting different people in line ups and writeups and saying who they want to start after 

You know this is a completely different type of situation. I don't even have starting corners listed in my lineup. What I'm playing a 9 man defense now? Even my writeup has a specific design laid out for 11 men.

Flub yes but they were specifically listed there to start.