BDL 2019 Week 10 - Cuba Smugglers @ Gotham Gashslayers

SirA1

Cuba Smugglers @ Gotham Gashslayers  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cuba Smugglers
    • Gotham Gashslayers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

I actually surprisingly like Gotham here. Even surprised myself. Did I say that already? I like the way they match up with Cuba in a dog fight. Josh Jacobs vs Dalvin Cook is a fun ground battle. Cuba’s oline doesn’t impress me though and I think the Gotham Dline can control the line of scrimmage. 

Like stated earlier, a 3 safety base set against a 2 TE set is great. But when a team is running 3 wide all game as they've done all year it sort of negates the heart of what you want to do. Even with how good Minkah is, he seems to be playing his best as a FS, and I don't think Randall can run all game with Kenny Stills or any of the Cuba starting WR if he's asked to. 

I think Gotham has some of the better personnel to match up against Cuba, but Cuba still holds a talent advantage IMO.

I'm going Cuba today.

No Casey hurts for Cuba although I think Reed can fill in fine.  Also, Claiborne only played 7 snaps for KC which isn't good and Oliver has struggled.  Also, I think Kenny Moore plays the slot pretty exclusively for the Colts(and very well)...why not put him there?

Both teams want to run a lot...and both have very nice pairs of LBs to accomplish that.  

I think the matchups in the trenches are pretty equal.

I'm going Cuba.  Rhodes and Norman have just not been all that good this year and I think all the WRs for Cuba are able to win on a more consistent basis.