AFC Wildcard Race Discussion

BayRaider

6 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tbh but for a really bad personal foul call on balty’s drive that tied the game the steelers would be 6-3 and atop the norf

buffalo and the steelers for me too

Not really buying BUF getting in. Although possible, they have a pretty tough schedule coming up after MIA. Even that game can get interesting. 

28 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tbh but for a really bad personal foul call on balty’s drive that tied the game the steelers would be 6-3 and atop the norf

buffalo and the steelers for me too

This is true but being as though they got two phantom INTs I believe it balanced itself out... Pittsburgh does look really good at this point tho and they don’t face any more of the teams good enough to beat them.. only challenges they might encounter are the bills and cardinals prior to coming to Baltimore week 17

• Like 1

With the Steelers schedule and Bills already being 6-3, Raiders might have a better shot at the division.

The winner of the Oak @ KC Game is probably going to win the division. 100% if KC. 80% if Oakland.

Although KC probably wins that game. Carr is 0-9 against KC on Non Thursday Games and Andy Reid is like 1,000,000,000-2 coming off a bye week.

That game should be prime time. Shame it won't get flexed cause New England @ Houston is a pretty dang good football game itself...

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

With the Steelers schedule and Bills already being 6-3, Raiders might have a better shot at the division.

The winner of the Oak @ KC Game is probably going to win the division. 100% if KC. 80% if Oakland.

Although KC probably wins that game. Carr is 0-9 against KC on Non Thursday Games and Andy Reid is like 1,000,000,000-2 coming off a bye week.

That game should be prime time. Shame it won't get flexed cause New England @ Houston is a pretty dang good football game itself...

Yeah I can't see the Raiders winning it, but if we some how pull it off I legitimately think we'll win the division. It would be such a huge boost to the confidence of this young team and would likely do wonders for Derek Carr's confidence with how poorly he's played vs KC historically. 

Even outside of the division if we beat KC I would say we're almost a lock for the playoffs assuming we beat the Jets and Bengals. 

Maybe 5 of the last 6 games against .500+ opponents for Tennessee is a good thing since we play like trash against bad teams and great against good teams.

Ahh who am I kidding we’ll finish 9-7 for the 4th year in a row and miss the playoffs. Life of a Titans fan

• 2 weeks later...

Titans are getting momentum. The scheduling is something the nfl actually corrected in recent time. There was a time back in the 80's and possibly 90's where teams would sit players fro the last few weeks, it didn't matter if they won etc. Now with salary cap and parody, and especially the way they have the schedules, it is always down to the last game and those games are divisional games as well. 

No way the Steelers make it! They are the one team I just don't see it. The defense is very very good and that will bode well for 2020, but the offense just isn't good enough. Not having your starting QB hurts so bad.

Their year will be next year.

Buffalo should make it in as the #5 even with a tough schedule up next. My guess is the Raiders sneak in as the #6 with Tennessee right behind them.

• Like 1