Your Plan for the O-line

theJ

1 minute ago, johndeere1707 said:

The best line moving forward might be 

Boling- Westerman- Johnson- Fisher- Smith

If they were to try Boling at tackle for the first time in his pro career, i think i would rather it be on the right side.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

If they were to try Boling at tackle for the first time in his pro career, i think i would rather it be on the right side.

Well, I would think it would be easier for him footwork wise since hes been our LG.

Andre Smith I think would be better than Ogbeuhi at LT, but would still get beat by those speed rushers.

My favorite of the Cedric Ogbeuhi post game quotes:

What did Suggs do that was most effective?

“I don’t know. The nature of the game is every bad play gets blown up. You can have 30 good plays and two bad plays, even one. Those two plays, he got me.”

Do you think it was just two plays?  (lol)

“That is all I saw.”

3 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

My favorite of the Cedric Ogbeuhi post game quotes:

What did Suggs do that was most effective?

“I don’t know. The nature of the game is every bad play gets blown up. You can have 30 good plays and two bad plays, even one. Those two plays, he got me.”

Do you think it was just two plays?  (lol)

“That is all I saw.”

He did this last.  Downplayed his mistakes like they weren't important.  He's trash.  Time to move on.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

He did this last.  Downplayed his mistakes like they weren't important.  He's trash.  Time to move on.

I just laughed because I could just imagine the reporter being like "JUST two plays". I'm sure he has Paul Alexander telling him hes doing great out there and making excuses for him and his other trash offensive linemen

Just now, ochocinco4pres said:

the coaches need to hold him accountable. But instead he will start at LT for 16 games this year. Give up a league lead in sacks and move on. 

no the team will move him to LG next year to his "most natural position" and then reveal the mysterious injury Ogbeuhi had been dealing with the whole year

Cedric if you are reading this... YOU SUCK

Sorry that the Bengals drafted you and put you in this position.

Remember guys, Cedric Ogbeuhi was a top 5 talent that year pre injury even though he never did well at tackle in college. Measureables trump production i guess

Archived