Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sept. 17, 1:00 PM

Phire

6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I fully expect more 3 safety looks. And Corey Graham needs to be cut asap. McLeod over the top of Hill, make Alex Smith find other guys. I love how we put Graham vs RTs on Sunday...

Look at me quoting you back to back, but BG has almost always gone against RT's in his career.

11 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yup both those things, and the fact that Andy made Doug's career lol. Ain't nothing Doug can do to surprise Andy.

I don't think doug has tricked anyone with his play calling since like week 6 last year. I really hope frank Reich ends up getting some chance at it this year. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I don't think doug has tricked anyone with his play calling since like week 6 last year. I really hope frank Reich ends up getting some chance at it this year. 

He's tricked our own players calling the weirdest plays that they clearly hadn't practiced very much.

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He may.  But there's no way he relinquishes play calling on his own accord. It'll mean they canned him. But then that'll mean Schwartz would take over and he may just use Reich and the offensive staff as geisha girls for the rest of the year. 

Archived