Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sept. 17, 1:00 PM

Phire

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think it's too soon to say anything about what we do or don't have at CB to certainty. Lets give it about 3 more weeks before we really say. "X Sucks"

Even I gave Chip two full years before I unplugged from that Matrix... 

1 hour ago, fly eagles fly said:

I think it's unfair to really kick Darby for giving up the 50 yard pass. He was in great position on the play and was on Parker's hip the whole way but simply got outjumped for a deep pass by a guy who has 4-5 inches on him.

I mean it is what it is, that's what he's going to be up against every week in the NFL.  Unless he is covering OBJ, he's going to be smaller than just about every team's #1/#2. I agree that his positioning on that was very good, but there were plenty of instances last year where Nolan Carroll had good positioning but didn't make a play on the ball, a catch is a catch.  And if Devante Parker is grabbing balls over him like that, what is Dez Bryant going to do?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I think it's too soon to say anything about what we do or don't have at CB to certainty. Lets give it about 3 more weeks before we really say. "X Sucks"

I think it is pretty safe to say Jalen Mills sucks, until he proves otherwise. 

Just now, BLick12 said:

I think it is pretty safe to say Jalen Mills sucks, until he proves otherwise. 

He had a good game against Washington, there was one play where he was beat, but it still wasn't complete. You can't say whether that was going to be caught for sure or not. Shoulda woulda coulda. He's also supposedly the most improved player according to all the coaches.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He had a good game against Washington, there was one play where he was beat, but it still wasn't complete. You can't say whether that was going to be caught for sure or not. Shoulda woulda coulda. He's also supposedly the most improved player according to all the coaches.

No, he did not.  He let up 100+ yards, with a number of plays that Pryor dropped the ball, how is that possibly a "good game?" Even his interception should've been a touchdown if Cousin's doesn't sail the pass, because his guy was wide open.  He made a couple of nice plays to break up a ball or two specifically the one jump ball to Pryor, but it couldn't' be further from a "good game."

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Did we watch the same game? I can't imagine anyone trying to rationalize Mills having a good game - my man got roasted numerous times and like @BLick12 said if Pryor holds on to some of the uncontested balls he dropped we're probably looking at starting someone else outside this week. 

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Did we watch the same game? I can't imagine anyone trying to rationalize Mills having a good game - my man got roasted numerous times and like @BLick12 said if Pryor holds on to some of the uncontested balls he dropped we're probably looking at starting someone else outside this week. 

Thought I might be going insane for a second.

So we release CB CJ Smith from the PS and put OT Victor Salako on the PS...

Surprised they released a CB since Darby is out when they could've easily released Byron Marshall a 6th RB. 

Also two weeks in a row, we sign a PS guy from the opponent we're playing in the same week. This time CB DeVante Bausby 

EDIT: they also released Greg Ward from the PS. 

Archived