Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sept. 17, 1:00 PM

Phire

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

They're probably all too drunk to care right now. Crushing the glorious Brady and all. 

I don't blame them. But sharing a head coach basically makes us eskimo broth... walrus brothers. They must respond to our inquiry.

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

My phone does not like quote blocks right now, I guess.

Anyway, on Reid in KC, love him. Been a huge part of us becoming a legitimate contender. Occasional stupid play calls, but even those work half the time.

Reid is a solid HC. I really hope he wins it all at some point in his life as a HC. I always respected how his players would literally take a bullet for him. But yeah, occasional stupid plays lol they've transferred to Doug.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Thoughts on Reid since he arrived to KC? @Jakuvious @Chiefer @valkrei @starbarkc @KC_Guy @kingseanjohn @Chiefs_5627 (random Chiefs fans)

Whole coaching staff is solid and that starts with Big Red. Playcalling, yea, too cute too often. Combined with comparable roster management from the front office, the difference between now and the previous regime is pretty astounding.  

4 hours ago, Phire said:

Thoughts on Reid since he arrived to KC? @Jakuvious @Chiefer @valkrei @starbarkc @KC_Guy @kingseanjohn @Chiefs_5627 (random Chiefs fans)

About all I can add is: he's not in the running for greatest ever, meaning, he isn't without his flaws BUT the guy brings consistency and a legitimate feel to the organization. We've had worse. Everyone hated Herm (still think he was dealt a very crappy hand by inheriting the all social security team) so bad but the coach that really had me bothered was Haley with a sprinkle of Pioli. The complete arrogance combined with not really ever accomplishing anything on their own til that point makes me appreciate Big Red all the more. Reid has the organization feeling like a family again and for that I can deal with some of the goofiness.

Hope I am wrong but I fully expect a loss this week.  KC Defense is great even without Berry.  I expect a few turnovers.

Eagles front 7 may be great, but without Darby there will not be a lot of speed with Mills/Douglas, and that may be a big issue with Tyreek Hill possibly being the fastest NFL player.  There better be a lot of safety help in this game.

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Aww we're definitely losing this game now...Miss America stirring up the pot creating a possible domestic situation with Wentz. He doesn't know how to deal with those off the field situations. His mind will be elsewhere, I see 2 ints. 

And Arrowhead is a tough place to play. I don't know if we have anything going for us in this game. Our front 4 is going to have to have an amazing performance for us to have a chance.

Archived