GDT - Still 1st place in the NFC East Dallas Cowboys @ The Detroit Broke Back Matt Staffords

DaBoys

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Counter point: Its 4 losses by what, a combined like 10ish points? 3 of them against 3 of the best/better teams in football. 

And it was doomed to happen eventually when you look at our close game record across 2016-18. Unfortunately it came in a pretty crucial year for the head coach.

I can see this team laying a giant egg vs the Lions and then walking nto Foxboro and shocking the Patriots.  Regardless of whether Im proven right or wrong the under achieving jekyll and hyde nature of this club is baffling and more than enough reason to justify a wholesale coaching change.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

We already have serious issues.

We're 5-4, 1st in our division, have a 26 year-old franchise QB, and only the Patriots have won more games over the last 3.5 seasons.

Obviously we have some issues, but half the league must laugh at our fans' definition of "serious issues".

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

18 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

We're 5-4, 1st in our division, have a 26 year-old franchise QB, and only the Patriots have won more games over the last 3.5 seasons.

Obviously we have some issues, but half the league must laugh at our fans' definition of "serious issues".

Having all of that and a HC very much on the hot seat could be labeled as serious. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:
40 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Having all of that and a HC very much on the hot seat could be labeled as serious. 

I think NYFDB is simply saying that even with our "serious issues" we are still clearly in the top 50% of the league. I personally think its more like top 25%, but we need to string together some W's to prove it. 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think NYFDB is simply saying that even with our "serious issues" we are still clearly in the top 50% of the league. I personally think its more like top 25%, but we need to string together some W's to prove it. 

And I’m just saying the melo-drama on this forum is tiresome sometimes.

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

All of that, and we’re on pace for 8-8. I’d consider that a serious issue. I’m sorry if that shatters your overly optimistic sensibilities, but winning still matters, and we haven’t any of that of significant note.

44 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

All of that, and we’re on pace for 8-8. I’d consider that a serious issue. I’m sorry if that shatters your overly optimistic sensibilities, but winning still matters, and we haven’t any of that of significant note.

5/9 = .56

.56 x 16 = 9

9-7 record. Take that!