Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

Game 11

NFL_Broncos.gifat     NFL_Vikings.gif

When:  1:00 PM EST November 17th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon, Jay Feely

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2019/11-CBS-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: S Andrew Sendejo (groin), Doubtful: None, Out: WR Adam Thielen (hamstring), OG Josh Kline (concussion), DT Linval Joseph (knee), S Anthony Harris (groin)

Broncos - Questionable: WR DaeSean Hamilton (knee), Doubtful: OT Ja'Waun James (knee), TE Jeff Heuerman (knee), Out: CB Bryce Callahan (foot) - Placed on IR anyway

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

lynchpick.gif

Edited by swede700

I'm rewatching last night's game against Dallas and found this stat interesting:

rnpPmf1.jpg

Make it 22 in a row after last night.  Get off to a fast start against the Broncos net week and we should be able to put them away without too much trouble.

Does anyone know the status of Adam Thielen or what the chances are that he plays in this one?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm rewatching last night's game against Dallas and found this stat interesting:

rnpPmf1.jpg

Make it 22 in a row after last night.  Get off to a fast start against the Broncos net week and we should be able to put them away without too much trouble.

Does anyone know the status of Adam Thielen or what the chances are that he plays in this one?

Hopefully they let him rest this game. I think with the bye week we could have him back against Seattle.

• Like 1

I’ll be at this game! Would be fun to watch everyone out there but they really need this game to get players like Thielen, Kline, Joseph and Waynes healthy. I’ll be concerned if the defense can’t mostly shut the Broncos offense down. I expect a game similar to the Falcons game, over by the second quarter.

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Hopefully they let him rest this game. I think with the bye week we could have him back against Seattle.

That's probably a good idea.  We should be able to take the Broncos down without him.  Might as well be sure he is back to 100%.

21 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I’ll be at this game! Would be fun to watch everyone out there but they really need this game to get players like Thielen, Kline, Joseph and Waynes healthy. I’ll be concerned if the defense can’t mostly shut the Broncos offense down. I expect a game similar to the Falcons game, over by the second quarter.

We just need to make sure we don't have one of those "let down" games where our team doesn't show up.  Zim needs to make sure they are up for every game the rest of the season.  If he can do that, I could actually see us running the table.

Have fun at the game!

35 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

I'm worried this game will be a little tougher than expected since Denver has a good defense, and Brandon Allen is somewhat of an unknown.  The Vikings can't mess around though, a win here would them at a really solid position going into the bye.

Denver's defense hasn't been all that good this year.  

5 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

4th in yards allowed, 7th in points allowed

Not that I've watched them play at all.

I haven't watched them all that much either.  I think they've been better as of lately, but considering the pedigree of their head coach (who is in the same class as Zim), they haven't delivered as much as was expected of them, especially with their existing talent.