Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

1 hour ago, Torchezim said:

I’ve seen the bad teams. I’ve seen us go through 4 or 5 QBs in one season and watch us do nothing of not for years. 

Anyway, that isn’t a viable excuse for him. He is better than some other coaches we have had.....  so what? And you’re damn right I’m constantly complaining.  You’re just happy to be competitive or slightly above .500, as long as we are don’t have a losing record.  You don’t have a clue why people like me say what I say. You just assume I’m not historically factual or educated on the Vikings woes.  You know nothing. 

If you want to stand by Zimmer and be either sub par or a little over .500, by all means keep standing by a guy who will never win you anything. No one is saying he is a terrible coach.  We aren’t going to win anything significant with him unless it is dumb luck or we back into the playoffs only to lose soon after. That’s what we are with him. 

You continue to support inconsistent teams and I will continue to voice why we will never get anywhere.

It’s being realistic.  

I hope you’re not still having a miserable time rooting for a 8-3 team, led by a coach with a not-average but very good all-time record who’s been a game away from the super bowl (calling crap on both your claims of “slightly above .500 record and “we will never get anywhere” claims).

Have fun. Let’s root for our team. They’re very good.

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

I hope you’re not still having a miserable time rooting for a 8-3 team, led by a coach with a not-average but very good all-time record who’s been a game away from the super bowl (calling crap on both your claims of “slightly above .500 record and “we will never get anywhere” claims).

Have fun. Let’s root for our team. They’re very good.

Please.  Do not wait until the game is over to have something to say....

You know what I am saying holds weight. I can’t help that this happened to be an “amazing”, “fun”, and “historic” game. I didn’t get to see it.  I am certainly happy they won. 

I am not going to pretend like our offensive output in the second half had anything to do with him.  The defense did though.

And Denver almost won apparently?

Happy for the win though. Obviously.  

Edited by Torchezim
  • Like 1

Just now, Torchezim said:

You know what I am saying holds weight. I can’t help that this happened to be an “amazing” game. I didn’t get to see it.  I am certainly happy they won. 

I am not going to pretend like our offensive output in the second half had anything to do with him.  The defense did though.

Offense can't do much if the defense doesn't get stops. They made it way too close at the end though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Torchezim said:

You know what I am saying holds weight. I can’t help that this happened to be an “amazing” game. I didn’t get to see it.  I am certainly happy they won. 

Wait, you didn’t even watch the game and yet you were critiquing how Zimmer was coaching?

Doesn’t matter. I’m the one enjoying a very good coaching era, a great season, and a great game. I hope you find a way to do the same. 

• Like 6