Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

2 minutes ago, Heavydan85 said:

they held them to 3 points in the second half.  doesn't matter they almost won...almost doesn't mean jack****. We came out and dominated on both sides.  you can be a whiny brat if you like, it is america...but doing so publicly looks bad on you.

just ignore the troll, he can go vent on Reddit. 

• Like 2

I was at the game today, even got on the field pre-game, which was pretty cool. This was my first game in a suite and the suites to either side of the one I was in were filled completely with Broncos fans.

The first half was hell, the Broncos fans were insufferable, mocking the SKOL chant after the first half, it seemed like the prime seats were going to get spoiled by an awful game.

Well, I think they jinxed themselves, right after they mocked the SKOL chant, the comeback was on!

I didn't rub it in at the end, but it sure was fun seeing the **** talkers dejected.

Edited by KingVi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Heavydan85 said:

they held them to 3 points in the second half.  doesn't matter they almost won...almost doesn't mean jack****. We came out and dominated on both sides.  you can be a whiny brat if you like, it is america...but doing so publicly looks bad on you.

A whiny brat? Because I am speaking facts?

You want to keep running your mouth over a screen too? 

It does matter that they almost won? Are you kidding? This was against the 3-6 Broncos with Brandon Allen at QB....

We allow them to march down field and convert three 4th down conversions, it is perfectly understandable to critique such a performance. Quit being so blind to their shortcomings. 

Everyone is happy they won, but pointing out mishaps and inferior defensive play isn't being a brat, you clown. It is being happy for the win but also seeing and not ignoring a bad showing by the defense in the most crucial moments of the game. 

Go ahead and ignore that completely and talk about how we held them out of the end zone in the final seconds. Missing my point entirely.

And as for my public perception on this forum, I can assure you that it is not a priority of mine to impress you. It shouldn't be yours either. You look bad by just not understanding my statement.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KingVi said:

I was at the game today, even got on the field pre-game, which was pretty cool. This was my first game in a suite and the suites to either side of the one I was in were filled completely with Broncos fans.

The first half was hell, the Broncos fans were insufferable, mocking the SKOL chant after the first half, it seemed like the prime seats were going to get spoiled by an awful game.

Well, I think they jinxed themselves, right after they mocked the SKOL chant, the comeback was on!

I didn't rub it in at the end, but it sure was fun seeing the **** talkers dejected.

They always go right to mocking the skol chant

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Fun game to be at! 

You can say that after the fact, but in the moment, absolutely not.  Give me a game where it's pure domination from start to finish.  Those are fun to be at.  I felt so dejected in the 1st half, and so pessimistic for most of the 2nd half.  But yes, after the game was over I was still shaking.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Still a top 10 defense.

HAHAHAHAH.  

Please visit this site more than you already do. 

And if this defense is your idea of a top ten defense, I have some links to actual defenses that can better help you in that area. 

Edited by Torchezim

9 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

HAHAHAHAH.  

Please visit this site more than you already do. 

And if this defense is your idea of a top ten defense, I have some links to actual defenses that can better help you in that area. 

They are allowing 18 points a game which makes them the 5th best defense in the NFL.

• Like 1

We have some serious Anhedonia sufferers on here. 

I was as ticked off as anyone after that first half. Didn’t watch the second half, even. But even I can take pleasure in the fact that we pulled off the franchise’s greatest comeback and that it was led by a guy I’ve spent 18 months nitpicking. These are the games the Vikings never win, but the games championship contenders do. Enjoy it. Don’t demand perfection. Don’t allow you need to be right override the pleasure that should come from a hard fought win. 

• Like 10