Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

6 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

This is blasphemous but I would actually like to see Treadwell get some more snaps. He is by far the Vikings best blocking WR and if he can also keep catching the ball (he runs good routes, he gets open) then the defense can't assume a play is a run or a pass based on personnel.

the problem is that if it's a passing play we're MUCH better off having diggs and/or bisi out there.

I have a feeling about this game. 

I think we will play well in all facets. Defense will step up and play big against a Denver team that doesn’t really have much to play for other than dignity.  Which sometimes can be a dangerous influence for opposing teams. 

I say Cousins throws 1 Touchdown and Cook and Mattison combine for 248 yards and 1 TD. CJ Ham scores two touchdowns  from short distance.  

I will predict a score of 33 - 14.  Bailey misses an extra point. 

• Like 1

Injury list up on page 1, everything is as expected, although I'm not sure whether it'll be Sendejo starting at S or Kearse.  We will also see Doctson, as he was activated to the 53-man roster today.

Edited by swede700

so... i'm going to be extremely selfish and hope that we run all over the broncos. my fantasy team is stacked but if it has one flaw, it is running back depth. chris carson is on a bye and i got outbid for any possible streamers so i'm forced to start both cook and mattison lol. 

here's to hoping we have 300 rushing yards and three TDs tomorrow!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, whitehops said:

so... i'm going to be extremely selfish and hope that we run all over the broncos. my fantasy team is stacked but if it has one flaw, it is running back depth. chris carson is on a bye and i got outbid for any possible streamers so i'm forced to start both cook and mattison lol. 

Why is that selfish unless you are a bronco fan?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whitehops said:

I have a similar situation but my other RB is David Johnson who seems to have lost his starting job. Interesting to note, Mattison has more rushing yards that Johnson this year

• Like 1