Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Did Kirk earn his cactus bread this game? Box score says yes but I'd like to hear from someone that watched it 

Sure did! And potato wedges, chicken, dessert pizza, soft serve ice cream and a coupon for a free buffet on the bye week!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Robb_K said:

Don't you think they'll try to replace Rhodes, or get a very good interior DL with The 1st Rounder, and use the 2nd on the LG?  Is there really going to be a LG that can come in and play right away that we'd want to gamble a 1st Rounder on?  Seems to me that traditionally, the thinking has been that offensive lineman can be taught and coached to excellence, and technique is more important in the skills mix than for DL and CB positions where natural athletic abilities are more important in the mix for those positions.  So, if a super athlete is still on the board where The Vikings pick in The 1st, they'll be compelled to grab him, and hope they can get a "sleeper of an OL in The 2nd through getting a good learner-late bloomer who will end up being more valuable than the teams ahead of us which also need an OL value him.  I wouldn't go lower than 2nd Round on the OL, but that will mean that one of CB or DL will have to drop to 3rd Round, unless that position gets bolstered by a trade or free agent signing.

OG in the 3rd. 3T and CB rounds 1/2. Kline will be back. Samia will add some solid competition and a 3rd OG will have the chance to compete. 

On 11/17/2019 at 6:57 PM, Torchezim said:

A whiny brat? Because I am speaking facts?

You want to keep running your mouth over a screen too? 

It does matter that they almost won? Are you kidding? This was against the 3-6 Broncos with Brandon Allen at QB....

We allow them to march down field and convert three 4th down conversions, it is perfectly understandable to critique such a performance. Quit being so blind to their shortcomings. 

Everyone is happy they won, but pointing out mishaps and inferior defensive play isn't being a brat, you clown. It is being happy for the win but also seeing and not ignoring a bad showing by the defense in the most crucial moments of the game. 

Go ahead and ignore that completely and talk about how we held them out of the end zone in the final seconds. Missing my point entirely.

And as for my public perception on this forum, I can assure you that it is not a priority of mine to impress you. It shouldn't be yours either. You look bad by just not understanding my statement.

I dont care what a teams record is, if you hold them to 3 points in a half, that is well above average.  

Your obvious lack of football iq is showing.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Heavydan85 said:

I dont care what a teams record is, if you hold them to 3 points in a half, that is well above average.  

Your obvious lack of football iq is showing.

Your unwillingness to discuss facts is showing. Don’t comment to me please. Unless you have something that makes a fraction of sense. 

15 hours ago, since72 said:

I can't believe that was Smith Jr.'s first touchdown.  I thought he had some earlier in the year.  I was positive.  Guess not.

I can't believe how wide open Slo-Mo was on that 32 yard touchdown pass.

Crazy, crazy game.  Two 2 minute warnings?

If the Broncos receiver turns around a split second sooner on the final two plays, the Vikings lose.

He scored in the preseason.

• Like 1