Mock Draft 4.0 / 2 Rounds

zappa13004

4 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Preoffseason no issues with your first 2 picks for Falcons if they are able to get rid of freeman j  good with the RB pick. But this pick here (Pat's 2nd rounder) does belong to ATL due to the Sanu trade

LOL he already knows this we had the same discussion in his last thread and he actually switched the player to Neville at DT for the Falcons specifically to put next to Grady, Chase, and Takk.   Zappa my friend you slacking get on the ball sucka :P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Preoffseason no issues with your first 2 picks for Falcons if they are able to get rid of freeman j  good with the RB pick. But this pick here (Pat's 2nd rounder) does belong to ATL due to the Sanu trade

you right. and a DT to pair with Garrett would be nice right ?

11 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Good pick. Ward and Fenton are our only CB under contract next year. So we need the help. 

This pick actually belongs to KC in this scenario. The Seahawks get the worst of the Chiefs or 49ers 2nd round. 

We need a new C and LG so if he can play there, this pick works for us too. 

man ! i always forget about that. you right.

3 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

Simmons would be nice to defend Kelce, Henry and Fant. I agree. But i'd prefer a MLB and Simmons is not.

Back to back safety in round 1 ? Im not sure about that..

At this point, any capable LB will be an upgrade.  I fully believe Delpit is BPA on the correct side of the ball at that point.  We need talent and not to worry about position.  

50 minutes ago, Totty said:

At this point, any capable LB will be an upgrade.  I fully believe Delpit is BPA on the correct side of the ball at that point.  We need talent and not to worry about position.  

That class is not great at the top like past year with White and Bush but it is a very deep class, one where you can find a starter later like Fisher, Woodward, Bachie or Rice. To me, Derrick Brown is the BPA not Delpit, even if the safety is not far behind. imho

22 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

31. San Francisco 49ers  -  Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson

Matt Breida will be FA and McKinnon is never healthy. ETN deserves a 1st round pick with his explosive plays, he would shine on Shanahan's system.

Breida will be a RFA in 2020, and even though McKinnon might never see the field as a 49er, I can't see them letting Breida go.

Safety or O-line is more likely the direction they would take in round .

4 minutes ago, Danish49ers said:

Breida will be a RFA in 2020, and even though McKinnon might never see the field as a 49er, I can't see them letting Breida go.

Safety or O-line is more likely the direction they would take in round .

Probably. Shany likes it with a comitee and Etienne is just that explosive RB who would fit in sooo well with Coleman and Breida. Sure, with yet two (more than) capable backs, a team do not use a 1st pick on it but...I went safety in my previous mock and maybe in the next one. This time i did this for that.

I'm not sure I'm sold on a corner round 1 yet unless it's clear BPA/someone really stands out. Tre Herndon has been low key a solid CB2 so far. 

He's had a bad moment here and there but a lot more good than bad and given his age/being tossed into the fire like he has I've been very impressed.

Ideally Derrick Brown is there for us and we take a WR with the LAR pick.

Edited by .Buzz
  • Like 1