Skip Bayless Right?

Chiefer

I laughed a little when this was said. But is their truth to it?

Seemed like they gave up in the 4th again. Thinking Mahomes would sustain the lead by himself. Like hes Lebron James and will just will them to victory.

Havent seen the lay down like that in a while.

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I laughed a little when this was said. But is their truth to it?

Seemed like they gave up in the 4th again. Thinking Mahomes would sustain the lead by himself. Like hes Lebron James and will just will them to victory.

Havent seen the lay down like that in a while.

He is absolutely right. I watched one of the def lineman chase a dude if they just jumped at the legs he could have made a tackle, but his lazy arce took the play off.

2 hours ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

I honestly think that with Mahomes the defense is worse because we score so quickly, drives take longer with Moore leading to more rest for the defense. 

2 hours ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

I honestly think that with Mahomes the defense is worse because we score so quickly, drives take longer with Moore leading to more rest for the defense. 

There is truth to both.

I don’t think it’s true...

Even it there is a slight truth...  what are you going to do? That’s on coaching and the D players.   But honestly the whole defensive scheme was different when Mahomes was out. If anything Spags calls it differently when Mahomes plays 

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

I don’t think it’s true...

Even it there is a slight truth...  what are you going to do? That’s on coaching and the D players.   But honestly the whole defensive scheme was different when Mahomes was out. If anything Spags calls it differently when Mahomes plays 

I heard there was a lot less blitzing