Week #11 GDT Steelers at Browns Backyard Brawl Pt. 1

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

I also think everybody on your board predicted a steeler win now you are saying they are banged 

where was this analysis before and why did not one member of your board mention it before

show me where one member of your board predicted 160 yards for hunt and chubb

and Rudolph was going to throw 4picks.

show me your football iq

also if Rudolph is your quarterback in two weeks I fear for his safety

Why the hell do you care what was said on a Steelers message board? 

Show me on your board where one member predicted the Browns would be 4-6 and in third place. See how stupid that sounds?

8 hours ago, mtmmike said:

I also think everybody on your board predicted a steeler win

DUH. It's a Steelers board.

Let's not pretend like Conner getting hurt in the game and the Browns playing dirty and taking out JSS and DJ didnt play a major factor in the Browns winning.

We are all Steelers fans here that's why we thought our team would win. Move on and get over yourself.

At what point is a mod gonna step in and tell this troll to get steppin? Or are you just gonna wait til one of us call him the moron he is? There you go, maybe you can do your job now.

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

DUH. It's a Steelers board.

Let's not pretend like Conner getting hurt in the game and the Browns playing dirty and taking out JSS and DJ didnt play a major factor in the Browns winning.

We are all Steelers fans here that's why we thought our team would win. Move on and get over yourself.

At what point is a mod gonna step in and tell this troll to get steppin? Or are you just gonna wait til one of us call him the moron he is? There you go, maybe you can do your job now.

you forgot 3-0 Mayfield verses his class but that had nothing to do with it

also not very many of you mentioned hunt and chubb was going to get 160 yards after they did that to a much better defense.

Just remember in 2 weeks you are going to face us with the lowest ranking qb in the nfl.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

you forgot 3-0 Mayfield verses his class but that had nothing to do with it

also not very many of you mentioned hunt and chubb was going to get 160 yards after they did that to a much better defense.

Just remember in 2 weeks you are going to face us with the lowest ranking qb in the nfl.

Why is 3-0 important? That's just a weird statement.

It's no secret the Steelers' Run Defense is not great

Maybe? And? Are you trying to hurt our feelings?

A lot of immaturity in your posts. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neumatic said:

3 game suspension. I’d care a little more if he was actually good at his job.

He lost probably $200K + for that, really needs to rethink his ways - is throwing punches and kicks (none landed and are the equivalent to his OL blocking this year)  supposed to help anything? I am hoping Finney gets the start at C and proves he is much better, because Pouncey is just collecting a check and he is one of the worst centers in the league now according to PFF,  and in reality probably bottom 10 easily. He never stays with his blocks on the 2nd level, he never gets a push on inline blocks, he can't run block 1 on 1 . He has no value anymore if he keeps playing like that. Considering he is a leader, maybe its his lost of interest that has wore off onto the rest of the OL, they all have taken a major step back this year.

11 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Why is 3-0 important? That's just a weird statement.

It's no secret the Steelers' Run Defense is not great

Maybe? And? Are you trying to hurt our feelings?

A lot of immaturity in your posts. 

Your right if Pittsburgh was 3-0 it would be nothing.

your right I am immature .

Edited by mtmmike
Forgot

My weekly mock draft:

2: Albert Okwuegbunam  TE Missouri

3. Glen Logan  NT LSU - This is the pick for losing Bell

4a. Collin Johnson WR Texas 

4b. Shane Lemieux  OG Oregon

5. JR Reed S Georgia

6. Cole Van Lanen OT Wisconson

7. Alex Highsmith  EDGE Charlotte