Week #11 GDT Steelers at Browns Backyard Brawl Pt. 1

Steeler Hitman

22 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Highly doubt they bring Smith to the 53 unless Nix goes on IR.

As for Ola and Chick, I doubt either of them play.

If Sutton smith has to play defense.....we are in serious trouble.

he won't have to, but he might spell Watt and Dupree for rest reasons. I am interested in seeing what a healthy Smith will contribute. He had health issues before, never got a chance really. He has quickness that could be of use, butler will have to find a way to get this to work. 

8 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

Why not have Minkah return kicks, he sure has a nose for the endzone (kidding obviously).

we used to have another HOF DB return kicks, for TD's once in a while as well, so why notB|. It was always risky having Woodson do that, especially back in the old NFL, but he did and was one of the best ever.  I wasn't a switzer basket, but he just doesn't offer much for the KR, so let someone else try.  While they are at it, teach them how to NOT fumble if that matters>:(. Maybe Lawfirn could try KR , why not?

3 hours ago, jebrick said:

Ola had a full practice today so I expect him to play.

This is his chance then, especially if Chickillo is out and they are playing the browns who appear to have OL that is not elite at OT.

Apologize for the issues this past week guys. I switched departments at work and things got insanely bad. I just didn't have time to be active here. 

All good now. Everything settled and managed to sneak in a vacation day tonight. I'll be active tonight for sure!

Reminder - ALWAYS PM ME if you need me. 

• Like 1

Hi guys friendly browns fan here.

I don’t about you guys but if I am drawing up a game plan to beat you I think a 2te formation left of Robinson so watt has to defend the run against 330 lb lineman this is a huge hole for you guys.

2nd throw to the running backs New England’s running backs ate your lunch and I like Chubb and hunt better than New England’s backs.

anyways if I am wrong you can order crow for me anyways you want

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Hi guys friendly browns fan here.

I don’t about you guys but if I am drawing up a game plan to beat you I think a 2te formation left of Robinson so watt has to defend the run against 330 lb lineman this is a huge hole for you guys.

2nd throw to the running backs New England’s running backs ate your lunch and I like Chubb and hunt better than New England’s backs.

anyways if I am wrong you can order crow for me anyways you want

Problem here is

- There's no athletic TE that threats our defense; though we're susceptible to them if the pass rush isn't there

- No disrespect to your RB's, but James White is an explosive receiving back if given a chance. Burkhead is an underrated weapon as well. Both Hunt and Chubb are better as more traditional backs, so it's easier for those guys who normally run shorter routes to have more success; plus Brady knows how to carve up a defense much easier than Baker does.

Good luck! You're welcome to stick around. Can't promise you'll enjoy all of the discussion xD