Week #11 GDT Steelers at Browns Backyard Brawl Pt. 1

Steeler Hitman

What really happened last night:

Garrett tried to rub in the tackle, before he even took Rudolph to the ground the play was whistled dead. Then he just decided I'm gonna lie on top of Rudolph a while. Rudolph, clearly frustrated with how the game went, grabbed his facemask. Garrett immediately ripped off Rudolph's helmet, Rudolph was furious and went after him. Garrett went full thug and hit Rudolph in the head with it. 

Then Garrett got his *** kicked by the entire Steelers offensive line. 

Larry O...whatever decided to be a tough guy and walk up behind Rudolph and shove him to the ground...pretty cowardly tbh.

Garrett should be done, not just for this season, but all of next season. A line has to be drawn to make sure this never happens again. Haynesworths head stomping might be the only thing I've ever seen that was worse than this.

Pouncey shouldnt get suspended, he was protecting his QB, Garrett got what he deserved. BUT he probably gets a 2-4 game suspension.

DeCastro, Feiler, Villeneuva, Foster, Rudolph, Larry O, Garrett are all getting significant fines.

When Kitchens loses in Pittsburgh in 2 weeks he is getting fired.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, berlin calling said:

you have now entered Ravens era ca. 2013-2018. enjoy.

seriously though your D will probably win too many games for you to have a shot at a decent QB come draft so, any chance you'd be interested in trading for / signing a released Newton?

nah. I think the team expects Ben to be back next yr. But we will be in the QB market soon. I don't think Masonis the future(he can be a good back-up tho)

52 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Garrett tried to rub in the tackle, before he even took Rudolph to the ground the play was whistled dead. Then he just decided I'm gonna lie on top of Rudolph a while. Rudolph, clearly frustrated with how the game went, grabbed his facemask.

I 100% agree and that Mason taking exception to that in context of the game just pushed him over the edge.  But Rudolph did do more than just grab the facemask.

59 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I 100% agree and that Mason taking exception to that in context of the game just pushed him over the edge.  But Rudolph did do more than just grab the facemask.

He may have. I cant really talk on that. Because we dont have a clear view of what happened. I'm sure there are other angles we havent seen and you know both players exchanged words, we will never know.what was said.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He may have. I cant really talk on that. Because we dont have a clear view of what happened. I'm sure there are other angles we havent seen and you know both players exchanged words, we will never know.what was said.

There's clear video of Masons hand on the facemask and back of helmet trying to pull it off.

3 hours ago, SlevinKelevra said:

no, that should be one and a half years, at the minimum.  He needs to lose something significant for it.

That easily could have ended Rudolph's career or life.

Punctured lungs  end careers to

myles Garrett was being held by one player and kicked by another.

32 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Me again I told you so what’s more in 2weeks we will beat you again

with Chubb and hunt

If not for Conner, JuJu and Johnson being injured in this game, you probably dont win 

In 2 weeks, I think Cleveland is going to get obliterated. It's going to be one of the nastiest games of the season.

Having said that, dont come here and troll 

• Like 1

with the lack of talent on offense we had out there last night and how poorly they played.. its kind of amazing that game was not a complete blowout .. we had a shot before Mason imploded

this wasn't our worse lose there. 2009 and 14 loses were way more annoying

Edited by August4th

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If not for Conner, JuJu and Johnson being injured in this game, you probably dont win 

In 2 weeks, I think Cleveland is going to get obliterated. It's going to be one of the nastiest games of the season.

Having said that, dont come here and troll 

If not Conner getting injured by the browns you win.

Also Rudolph the red nosed reindeer thru 4picks how many games do you win when your qb throws 4picks.

I know this just a slight oversight on your part.

Oh buy the way hunt and Chubb still play in 2 weeks