Week #11 GDT Steelers at Browns Backyard Brawl Pt. 1

Steeler Hitman

the defense gave up 21 points that should have been probably 24 (27’s stretching it given that their kicker hasn’t made one behind 48) and minkah and devin were pretty well held off the books, but i still think it was a mighty effort - the browns are a significantly better and more capable offense than their record shows and given we turned over the ball four times plus twice on downs i’d argue the defense did damn well, especially with how well we contained their backfield...

it was an all time bad game for the offense and we were only out of it once rudolph had thrown the fourth pick, reckon we can credit the defense still

so

thursday night on the road against a divisional rival better than their record indicates, after we had to play with our preseason offense after the second quarter? can’t say i’m too upset about the result, playoffs are still well on

13 hours ago, mtmmike said:

If not Conner getting injured by the browns you win.

Also Rudolph the red nosed reindeer thru 4picks how many games do you win when your qb throws 4picks.

I know this just a slight oversight on your part.

Oh buy the way hunt and Chubb still play in 2 weeks

You sound like the little kid who finally beat his big brother in tiddly winks. 

22 hours ago, mtmmike said:

We beat the Steelers and your right no big deal you said it yourself

Congrats on your Super Bowl. You scraped by a Steelers team missing it's starting QB, starting 2 Halfbacks, and it's first and second WR on a short week on the road... Surely this means playoffs are in play for you, still being behind us in the standings and everything.

• Like 2

I also think everybody on your board predicted a steeler win now you are saying they are banged 

where was this analysis before and why did not one member of your board mention it before

show me where one member of your board predicted 160 yards for hunt and chubb

and Rudolph was going to throw 4picks.

show me your football iq

also if Rudolph is your quarterback in two weeks I fear for his safety

9 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I also think everybody on your board predicted a steeler win now you are saying they are banged 

where was this analysis before and why did not one member of your board mention it before

show me your football iq

I few of us predicted a lose

and these injuries were staking up during the game.. we didn't know we would lose Juju, Conner and Johnson before the game. why would we predict injuries. Browns offense didn't do much with chubb/Hunt getting that many yards. I don't know how that team did not win by more. I can say the same thing about Baker if our pass rush connects....

On 11/14/2019 at 12:28 PM, August4th said:

concerned about the offense tonight

short week and on the road for the first time in awhile... I can see it getting ugly

I think the Brown win tonight... they do just enough on offense while ours does nothing

this was unfortunately correct

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

show me your football iq

Chill bruh. Talk trash in the browns forum. 

• Like 1