News and Notes W11: OL dinged up

Matts4313

6 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

Is Connor McGovern coming back this season. I would like to see what he could do in place of Connor Williams.

I don't think so, man. It would be XSF up first. If both guards miss, I expect Redmond or Knight to slide in opposite Filo. Hopefully it's just Williams.

How is Connor McGovern going in his recovery and is there a chance he could come and help this offense if they get banged up again? Thanks. - ALVIN PONDER / ARDMORE, OK

Bryan: I don’t see McGovern playing at all. By the time he’s ready the season will be over. He hasn’t played much football at all and to expect him to step into a helping role would be a mistake.

Rob: By all accounts, the Cowboys’ third-round draft pick is doing well in his recovery from a pectoral injury. The fact that he hasn’t really played any football here, though, makes you wonder if it could wind up being a redshirt type year. He got hurt early in the offseason program and has missed so much time that it might be tough to step in and contribute this season if needed.

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2019/week-10-dvoa-ratings

Thats depressing. We are the 4th ranked team in the NFL in terms of production. Every team around us has 7+ wins excluding KC who had their QB miss part of the year. 

Very depressing!! That deserves consequences

Edited by textaz03