News and Notes W11: OL dinged up

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I mean, they have lost all their close games this year while going 9-1 in close games last year. 

I remember there being a lot of talk about this after the season. 

Defense regressing, some key drops/turnovers, poor coaching decisions...and well...those close wins turn into close losses. 

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I mean, they have lost all their close games this year while going 9-1 in close games last year. 

Consistently inconsistent. That is one thing Dallas seems to have mastered under Garrett.

I do get your point though. The team and Garrett aren't nearly as bad as they are being portrayed and I'm as guilty as anyone of being a little dramatic on that front. I simply haven't got any more leash for Garrett. 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Consistently inconsistent. That is one thing Dallas seems to have mastered under Garrett.

I do get your point though. The team and Garrett aren't nearly as bad as they are being portrayed and I'm as guilty as anyone of being a little dramatic on that front. I simply haven't got any more leash for Garrett. 

Well again, it's the 10 years and 3 playoff wins.

• Like 1