27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

Just now, Onizuka said:

I know we are leading, but that's two back to back possessions where our defense gave us great field position and we put 0 points.

I'm happy we are winning, but our offense looks so slow and I feel like we wouldn't be getting away with this against better teams. 

While I agree the O ain’t there yet, we’re playing a top defense. They ain’t no joke

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Chubb at less than 3 per carry, hard to run it with that production.

The Steelers aren’t great, but their defense is pretty damned good.

I signed on this place to defend Freddie even though I was a Williams supporter but the timing and rhythm of his play calling has been terrible tonight. We never run on consecutive plays and we never run after a successful 1st down run or pass. It is easy for defenses to defend the run when the offense is only running on clear run downs. Why do we never run the ball on 2nd and 3 through 2nd and 7? I am trying to keep and open mind about Freddie and all the hate he has taken is clearly way over the top but the last 2 possession were blown because of his lack of desire to run the ball.

• Like 2