Who you got?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

If you guys commit to the run game you should beat us this week. If you try to pass the ball you don't match up well against us. Our offense is a shell of itself...all you really have to do is double JuJu and thats pretty much it. I know you guys are having a down year but with your talent I believe there are big in the future for the Browns. You really need to find a head coach and an offensive line coach and draft some offensive lineman. If you do that this team will be good. I'm not sold on Baker yet until I see him behind a good Oline. Right now he is a poor mans Brett Favre. I love your defense and love Chubb. i would love to find a way to get Chubb off your hands.....could we send you one of our lineman for Chubb?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Duff said:

If you guys commit to the run game you should beat us this week. If you try to pass the ball you don't match up well against us. Our offense is a shell of itself...all you really have to do is double JuJu and thats pretty much it. I know you guys are having a down year but with your talent I believe there are big in the future for the Browns. You really need to find a head coach and an offensive line coach and draft some offensive lineman. If you do that this team will be good. I'm not sold on Baker yet until I see him behind a good Oline. Right now he is a poor mans Brett Favre. I love your defense and love Chubb. i would love to find a way to get Chubb off your hands.....could we send you one of our lineman for Chubb?

Please dont touch our chubb

• Like 4

5 hours ago, matt27j said:

I don't understand no play action to the te in that situation. And no spreading them out with the shotgun and running up the middle. Instead we kept running backsides and tosses where there arent enough blockers to tacklers.

At some point we will figure out the rz woes. OBJ was real close to scoring several times. 

What TE are we suppose to throw it too? Lol prolly would if we had Njoku or RSJ

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@FourThreeMafia where you at homie?

Welcome amigo, home we have a wonderful game where everyone stays healthy.

and the Clowns win.  

What other Steelers fans do I like? @skywlker32?  Yeah he’s cool.

Isnt @Shady Slim gay a Steelers fan? (I kid, I kid)

Anyway, hoping for a good game boyos.

The Browns forum... I feel dirty every time I'm here.B|

Should be a good game.  Just realized its Thursday night...ugh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Baker is 3-0 vs 2018 draft QB teams.

He’s beaten Darnolds team, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson.

He's 3-0 against 2018 FIRST ROUND QBs.

His losing streak vs 2018 THIRD ROUND QBs starts on Thursday.  :ph34r:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@FourThreeMafia where you at homie?

Welcome amigo, home we have a wonderful game where everyone stays healthy.

and the Clowns win.  

What other Steelers fans do I like? @skywlker32?  Yeah he’s cool.

Isnt @Shady Slim gay a Steelers fan? (I kid, I kid)

Anyway, hoping for a good game boyos.

shady slim is a steelers fan! he’s not that other thing tho - not that there’s anything wrong with that 

nah in all seriousness - i’ve said it ad nauseum that baker is my guy and i was the first person to be on the baker bandwagon when he was at oklahoma, though i am hoping for a bad showing thursday night (friday morning for me) - and i’m off uni for exams rn so i can watch us live for the first time since the baltimore game... i’m expecting a tight game given it’s on the road and on a thursday

now

browns community on this forum is thriving and all good dudes so we especially can’t drop this one - i’m sure that we can all agree that baltimore winning the division is the worst option, so let us have this!

• Like 4