1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Teller has been fine.

Not at all... He was awful in the last 2 games... getting beat like a drum...pushed back.. missed assignments... missed blocks on pulls..

He's been displaced repeatedly in this game.

I was very optimistic and hopeful he'd be better after our trade for him, but he's worse than Eric Kush. Kush at least showed up in the run game at times.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

He is talking with officers right now.  I've been on the phone with State Farm, and received #s for several glass companies that do mobile work.  Waiting for him to call me back so I can pass that info along to him.  400 dvd/bluray collection, plus all of his video games.  Thank goodness that he leaves all of the empty cases at our house, so I can photograph each and every case.  Those things, while a hassle to lose are irreplaceable.  His orders.  His medical records.  All of his logbooks where he recorded every aspect of the 10 weeks of courses he took this summer before he heads to lead his division.  That pi@$es me off more than anything.  

I told him tonight, as he headed out that it was time to go out and "adult."  This sure as hell was NOT what I had in mind.

Well, @NateDawg, some of your brethren are ACES in my book.  They found the DVD case with (what sounds like) everything still inside.  

Son and his buddies returned that to his friends house, and are watching the 4th quarter of the game game before they continue looking for his backpack with all of his Navy paperwork.  He's been in contact with the duty officer at the base to let them know what is going on.  All of his paperwork is digitized, so it can be replaced.  But now his SSN is out there in the open.  (He just signed up for Lifelock tonight.)