27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

Baker with the bush league "That's a Dub Set Hut"

Then Myles and Larry O with the foolishness.

Larry pushing a player without a helmet could be a serious fine but not a suspension.

Myles might legit get 5 game suspension. Albert Haynesworth got 5 for stepping on a players head. 

-------

We don't know how to handle adversity or success... 

Sucks to see at the end of a win...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

"No reason". Totally uncalled for, but Rudolph was going after his helmet first.

GTFO with your nonsense. Garbage takes from you all of the time.

It's almost like the only people with this incredibly trash take are Browns fans trying to defend one of the dirtiest things in the game.

Garrett continues to tackle Rudolph in a game after he has gotten rid of the ball in a game that was already decided. He gets pissy and proceeds to - again - whip a helmet at a guy who has concussion history. But because of the colors of his jersey let's pretend that it's fine just to say "totally uncalled for" negates his bs. Garrett is a piece of garbage. Period.

Just now, Mind Character said:

Baker with the bush league "That's a Dub Set Hut"

Then Myles and Larry O with the foolishness.

Larry pushing a player without a helmet could be a serious fine but not a suspension.

Myles might legit get 5 game suspension. Albert Haynesworth got 5 for stepping on a players head. 

-------

We don't know how to handle adversity or success... 

Sucks to see at the end of a win...

This is the correct response. You've been fire this season. Not gonna lie. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's almost like the only people with this incredibly trash take are Browns fans trying to defend one of the dirtiest things in the game.

Garrett continues to tackle Rudolph in a game after he has gotten rid of the ball in a game that was already decided. He gets pissy and proceeds to - again - whip a helmet at a guy who has concussion history. But because of the colors of his jersey let's pretend that it's fine just to say "totally uncalled for" negates his bs. Garrett is a piece of garbage. Period.

Why are you still here?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

What a cluster****

Myles is gonna be in BIG trouble after that. Multiple game suspension

Pouncey will probably still get a fine of some kind though.

Pouncey should get a game at least. The reality is, while I'm all for him defending his QB, and even as a coach behind closed doors I'm telling him good job, that's not a good look for the NFL. He HAS to get AT LEAST a game. In fact, I'm wondering/curious why he wasn't formally ejected to be honest.

See I wanted to feel good about this but now I can't.

Typical. We get a good win and someone has to go and ruin it. Now instead of talking about the great win, the constantly improving Baker or the Defensive Player of the Week performance by Joe Schobert we have to talk about Myles Garrett all of a sudden becoming the dirtiest player in the NFL... sigh