27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You're acting like your player didn't try stomping on Garrett's head though? You're out of pocket here. Garret was very wrong, a lot are admitting that. Pouncey was an idiot too. Defending your QB or not. 

I fully acknowledged Pouncey being a piece of trash (both on and off the field)... Or did you miss the following

Pouncey should get a game at least. The reality is, while I'm all for him defending his QB, and even as a coach behind closed doors I'm telling him good job, that's not a good look for the NFL. He HAS to get AT LEAST a game. In fact, I'm wondering/curious why he wasn't formally ejected to be honest.

All the respect in the world for Pouncey for beating the crap out of Myles Garrett after that. What a piece of trash and it takes a lot for me to defend Pouncey.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

temple area where garret got stomped can be lethal when struck.

thickest part of the head is the front of it, though maybe your head the whole thing is thick like optics? go root for the steelers

dont come at me with insults. 

Ill insult you when you make comments like “i rather get hit in the bare head with a hard helmet than punched in the head with a helmet on”

Edited by CleBrowns07
  • Like 2

And the “I’m sick after watching that” takes are just as weak.

Our grandfathers storm the ducking beaches of Normandy and folks now are are “ill” watching a mfer mostly miss while swinging a helmet and another dude getting punched with a helmet on.

ffs... the players are fine. Y’all will be ok too, I promise.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I know baker had to say what he did, but man. I could go on a rant about what’s really “hurting the team” involving him.

Dude, Baker had a solid game today, especially when you consider he was constantly running for his life. What's your issue with him?

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Our grandfathers storm the ducking beaches of Normandy and folks now are are “ill” watching a mfer mostly miss while swinging a helmet and another dude getting punched with a helmet on.

agreed.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Myles Garrett is the first player to ever be suspended while leading with another player's head. 

• Like 4