27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Browns
    • Baker Mayfield's Facial Hair
    • The Pittsburgh Defense
    • Kiwibrown
    • Hope

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the “I’m sick after watching that” takes are just as weak.

Our grandfathers storm the ducking beaches of Normandy and folks now are are “ill” watching a mfer mostly miss while swinging a helmet and another dude getting punched with a helmet on.

ffs... the players are fine. Y’all will be ok too, I promise.

It sells man. Being overly emotional is an easy thing to sell to an audience.

I do give props to Baker for telling it like it is. What a stupid, childish thing for Myles Garrett to do, and like @Mind Character said this will stick with him forever. He's always going to be considered a dirty player now (ironically a label he was trying to shed). If he plays really well people will put up with it (James Harrison, Lyle Alzado, etc.) but it's part of his image now.

And Pouncey will get disciplinary action from the league, no doubt. Suh did for stomping a guy's arm. Pouncey threw punches and stomped a guy's head. Regardless of what Garrett did (which was horrible) Pouncey was still out of line.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I know baker had to say what he did, but man. I could go on a rant about what’s really “hurting the team” involving him.

It's about self control and emotional discipline.

Baker couldn't control his emotions and what he wanted to do to make him feel good by doing the " That's A DUB SET HUT."

That's nowhere even remotely close to as egregious as the lack of self-control by Myles Garrett.

But in order for Baker to take the next step in leadership he needs to control some of his own stuff as well and show some discipline.

He was right to call out Myles, but some of his call outs fall on deaf ears when he has a hard time controlling his emotions as well.

Edited by Mind Character

19 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's almost like the only people with this incredibly trash take are Browns fans trying to defend one of the dirtiest things in the game.

Garrett continues to tackle Rudolph in a game after he has gotten rid of the ball in a game that was already decided. He gets pissy and proceeds to - again - whip a helmet at a guy who has concussion history. But because of the colors of his jersey let's pretend that it's fine just to say "totally uncalled for" negates his bs. Garrett is a piece of garbage. Period.

At least he didn't rape anyone.

• Like 4

Just now, MarkPrice25 said:

I do give props to Baker for telling it like it is. What a stupid, childish thing for Myles Garrett to do, and like @Mind Character said this will stick with him forever. He's always going to be considered a dirty player now (ironically a label he was trying to shed). If he plays really well people will put up with it (James Harrison, Lyle Alzado, etc.) but it's part of his image now.

And Pouncey will get disciplinary action from the league, no doubt. Suh did for stomping a guy's arm. Pouncey threw punches and stomped a guy's head. Regardless of what Garrett did (which was horrible) Pouncey was still out of line.

Rudolph will get fined, Ogunjobi will get fined. Pouncey has a history so he will probably get 2 games Garrett probably 4?

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the “I’m sick after watching that” takes are just as weak.

Our grandfathers storm the ducking beaches of Normandy and folks now are are “ill” watching a mfer mostly miss while swinging a helmet and another dude getting punched with a helmet on.

ffs... the players are fine. Y’all will be ok too, I promise.

Talk about a terrible take.

Some people's grandfathers also practice legal racism. Guess because it was the cultural norm back then it should be alright now.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

It's about self control and restraint.

Baker couldn't control his emotions and what he wanted to do to make him feel good by doing the " That's A DUB SET HUT."

That's nowhere even remotely close to as egregious as the lack of self-control by Myles Garrett.

But in order for Baker to take the next step in leadership he needs to control some of his own stuff as well and show some discipline.

He was right to call out Myles, but some of his call outs fall on deaf ears when he has a hard time controlling his emotions as well.

Trolling at the end of a win and acting like a fuggin idiot aren’t even remotely the same thing.

I can be a lightweight prick and still call out someone for acting in a completely egregious manner.