Is Lamar Jackson already better than Atlanta Vick ever was?

RandyMossIsBoss

On 1/13/2020 at 10:19 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

And that's more than what Jackson has

Year 1-6 Mark Sanchez > Year 1-6 Peyton Manning

Jay Cutler > Patrick Mahomes 

Joe Flacco > Drew Brees

Jake Delhomme > Matt Ryan

Tim Tebow > Lamar Jackson

Colin Kaepernick > Deshaun Watson

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

I’ve been looking for that first play for ever. Legit sick af, and he had a nastier one too where he dropped back like 20 yards juking and launched a bomb for a TD. Vick is a different breed.. Dude was a pleasure to watch.. The Vick experience was real and no other NFL player has come close to his electrifying moves. It’s been 20+ years and we haven’t anything close to him. 

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I’ve been looking for that first play for ever. Legit sick af, and he had a nastier one too where he dropped back like 20 yards juking and launched a bomb for a TD. Vick is a different breed.. Dude was a pleasure to watch.. The Vick experience was real and no other NFL player has come close to his electrifying moves. It’s been 20+ years and we haven’t anything close to him. 

If you went into a lab and created the perfect QB, it would have been prime Vick. Its a shame that he didnt get to play for a "Reid-type" QB whisperer his entire career. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lamar's moves/explosiveness is every bit as electrifying.

I mean what are we really talking about here at this point lol the better NFL player or who had cooler runs and highlights and stuff?

Genuinely asking because if people are legitimately trying to argue the former I'm not really sure what to say at this point? I think that's very, very obviously Lamar Jackson.

The latter? Definitely a debate-worthy topic. I'm sure once Lamar hangs them up he'll have some pretty athletic plays added to his profile but as of now Vick was probably a more electric, hold-your-breath type athelte