Is Lamar Jackson already better than Atlanta Vick ever was?

RandyMossIsBoss

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wrong. What I’m seeing is raven fans attacking a poster. 

Meh. You’re right it’s better for Browns fans to come into the Ravens forum after a loss and attack a poster for the city they live in.

Asking for supported opinions versus using the good ole “I’m right because I know what I see” argument is a much more superior form of establishing proper response protocol. What’s more, commenting on the quality of Ravens posters in the thread without actually adding to the subject within seems quite counter productive and seeks to at least derail the discussion.

What is your opinion on the notion that Lamar couldn’t perform within an Andy Reid offense? On whether he’s worse than Vick?

15 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Why have you refused to answer my question about Donovan McNabb, Alex Smith, and Matt Moore? 

Thats the much more relevant topic.

-McNabb presented threats at all levels of the defense, first level, intermediate, and deep ball, as well as the threat to gash you running

-Alex Smith presented threats at all levels, and read a defense like no one's business, and had at least presented a minimal threat deep, as well as the threat to gash you running

-Matt Moore stated 2 games for Andy Reid, this is a reach bro...

Next.....

Edited by MSURacerDT55

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Meh. You’re right it’s better for Browns fans to come into the Ravens forum after a loss and attack a poster for the city they live in.

Asking for supported opinions versus using the good ole “I’m right because I know what I see” argument is a much more superior form of establishing proper response protocol. What’s more, commenting on the quality of Ravens posters in the thread without actually adding to the subject within seems quite counter productive and seeks to at least derail the discussion.

What is your opinion on the notion that Lamar couldn’t perform within an Andy Reid offense? On whether he’s worse than Vick?

🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

-McNabb presented threats at all levels of the defense, first level, intermediate, and deep ball, as well as the threat to gash you running

-Alex Smith presented threats at all levels, and read a defense like no one's business, and had at least presented a minimal threat deep, as well as the threat to gash you running

-Matt Moore stated 2 games for Andy Reid, this is a reach bro...

Next.....

So what is some statistical or visual evidence of those two guys “offering threats at all levels” and where is your evidence for stating that Lamar does not pose “threats at all levels”.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

🤷🏼‍♂️

lol this is why watching your team be the laughing stock of the league year in and year out never gets old.

put up the tough front, argue that MVP Lamar Jackson isn’t all that great, accuse Ravens fans of being incapable of being impartial, do what you gotta do.

it won’t help that football pain deep inside.

🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Hukos said:

I'm literally not a Ravens fan though. I'm a Falcons fan. Does disagreeing with his premise suddenly become a personal attack?

Attacking someone's intellect using a debate on a forum to try to form an opinion on someone's ability coach student athletes at a high level does....

You probably need to go review a few pages, but its fine, it's"par for the course".

But notice throughout I kept it on topic...

Edited by MSURacerDT55

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

lol this is why watching your team be the laughing stock of the league year in and year out never gets old.

put up the tough front, argue that MVP Lamar Jackson isn’t all that great, accuse Ravens fans of being incapable of being impartial, do what you gotta do.

🤷🏻‍♂️

You’re right, ravens and Browns should throw a Super Bowl party together!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

By all means, show me ONE example of impartiality from a Ravens fan on this topic. I'll wait....

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

By all means, show me ONE example of impartiality from a Ravens fan on this topic. I'll wait....

Reread the thread then dude lmao.

If saying Lamar Jackson is better than Michael Vick is partial idk what to tell you and i think maybe you aren’t cut out for this whole “watching football” thing

11 minutes ago, Hukos said:

I'm literally not a Ravens fan though. I'm a Falcons fan. Does disagreeing with his premise suddenly become a personal attack?

Agreed, I'm a Saints fan. This thread literally has Falcons/Saints fans coming together and agreeing on something, that should be enough evidence of how far fetched some of the arguments in here are lol

• Like 1