Bengals cut LB Preston Brown

TheVillain112

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Also, apparently Bobby Hart was benched for a couple drives last week? If only we had someone to line up as his replacement. He should be splitting a cab with Brown to the airport.

Fire Duke Tobin.

Zac Taylor had zero time to prepare for Year 1, outside of the passing offense which with Dalton was the lone bright spot.  His biggest mistake is still Jim Turner, which he hopefully fixes when Bill Callahan becomes available...

Better late than never, which under Marvin, it would have been never.

I won't give them too much crap for still starting Bobby Hart at this point, the cupboard is bare.  They need to get some new bodies in here before next season though.  Hart and Turner can go at the end of the season.

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Imagine extending Preston Brown to a three year deal thinking it will make the team better. :D

It was a bad deal at the time, and looks even worse now.  At least they finally wised up.

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Imagine giving an already slow Preston Brown a new contract after he wrecked his knee. That's our Mikey for you.

This is one of those positive things i was talking about :)

4 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Like the guy, like the story,  but glad to see the player go. Not sure he was our worst linebacker though. Lots of candidates there.

IMO the only one i'd keep next year is Germain Pratt.  And not because he's good, but because i think you need to give him one more year to see what he's got.  The rest need to go.  They suck.