This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Why would she be an idiot for reclining a reclining seat ?  He is another thing entirely.

because she's like recording him and **** lol... just put your seat up and chill out obviously if you got a ******* psycho hitting your seat like that

The guy's being a jerk IMO.

Nobody but nobody should ever select that seat. If it was assigned to him in a "last flight outta town" manner - oh well, he's drawn the short end of the stick and apparently cant change to another seat / flight - so he's gotta put up with his "**** out of luck" situation for a few hours. Not a great hardship on the scale of things.

Also, its not stated or shown - but perhaps the person in front of the woman is leaning back as well. Soooooooo? I dont see how's she's at fault for doing what she paid to be able to do.

To be sitting back there and "bumping" the seat ahead of him only shows the guy to be a D-bag IMO.

Edited by Leader

Ehh, Imm kind of of the mind that ire should be directed at the airlines for packing seats so close together that you can’t recline without infringing on another human, rather than at your fellow traveler for trying to be comfortable on their six hour flight. 

I guess I’m somewhat of a libertarian when it comes to flight etiquette. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Ehh, Imm kind of of the mind that ire should be directed at the airlines for packing seats so close together that you can’t recline without infringing on another human,

What I wanted all the airlines to do was to pack the seats at the shareholder meetings as close together and uncomfortable as they do on the planes
Then make those meetings 5 hours long and serve them pretzels but no beverages... and with a spotty WiFi connection to crappy commercials only

That guys totally being a dbag. Sucks to be stuck in his situation but sometime life puts you in situations that suck and that's not how you handle it.

The one airplane etiquette "rule" I am 100% a staunch supporter of and firm believer in is that the person in the middle seat is the rightful "owner" of both armrests next to them. If you're in the window seat you get the window and the window armrest. If you're in the aisle seat you get the aisle and the aisle armrest. If your in the middle seat you get both armrests. It's the only logical an fair assumption. In my experience that's only understood about 75% of the time. 

• Like 1

While speaking of airplanes....

The whole "white people" clapping when a plane lands stereotype/meme/joke thing. I've seen this mentioned and joked about repeatedly but in hundreds of flights I've never seen it happen. 

Has anybody ever actually experienced that?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

While speaking of airplanes....

The whole "white people" clapping when a plane lands stereotype/meme/joke thing. I've seen this mentioned and joked about repeatedly but in hundreds of flights I've never seen it happen. 

Has anybody ever actually experienced that?

Couple times. Only when headed to tropical destinations. Karens so excited she cant contain it anymore.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its an unwritten rule.

dont recline your seat

things are cramped as it is

Never saw that rule, don't agree with it and I fly often.  Bad enough flying, not going to be stiff as a board due to upright seats.  Southwest rocks ... try them.  Some airlines seating sucks .. try someone else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

The guy's being a jerk IMO.

Nobody but nobody should ever select that seat. If it was assigned to him in a "last flight outta town" manner - oh well, he's drawn the short end of the stick and apparently cant change to another seat / flight - so he's gotta put up with his "**** out of luck" situation for a few hours. Not a great hardship on the scale of things.

Also, its not stated or shown - but perhaps the person in front of the woman is leaning back as well. Soooooooo? I dont see how's she's at fault for doing what she paid to be able to do.

To be sitting back there and "bumping" the seat ahead of him only shows the guy to be a D-bag IMO.

I've read a lot of dumb opinions on this site, this one is easily the worst