This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, CWood21 said:

Let's see if what the cat can drag in...

@chillparsi1 @smetana34 @DavidatMIZZOU @Joyride15 @tfalkgopack @TheGreatZepp @moretti19

Checking in. This forum is very similar to another one I use for my fantasy sports. Love it. I use to avoid FF from my phone because it was a pain to read and navigate. The new format nailed it. Great job Webby and all who helped in getting this done

Anyone play Chrono Trigger on the SNES?

It was recommended to me and then I saw it again on a "Top 10 SNES Games of All Time" list and was rather disappointed. There was no real back story on any of the characters that made them memorable including absolutely none to the main character Chrono, the battles weren't very grueling, all the players leveled together so there was no need to use some of them. And Lavos. He is by far the easiest boss of any video game I've ever played. There's said to be like 13 endings you can see in the game depending on when and where you defeat him. Working through my New Game+ to try seeing them all, but the fight is sooooo boring. I get I have all the best equipment on hand, but other games from Square Enix, mainly the Final Fantasy series that I've played, have very tough end game bosses even with all the legendary weapons and characters grinded to max levels. Just very disappointing and I'm not sure if I want to try Chrono Cross because of it.

Anyone have any thoughts?

9 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Finally getting my "Man Cave" setup in my new house. It's a work in progress, but I hope within the next couple of years to have that whole wall with the Jersey filled with 8x10s. Anyone got any suggestions of unique memorabilia to collect for this room?

Guy I know who works at a fab shop CNC'd himself a perfect replica of the lombardi trophy from 2010. It's amazing.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Guy I know who works at a fab shop CNC'd himself a perfect replica of the lombardi trophy from 2010. It's amazing.

How much would he charge for something like that? Assuming that he would do it in the first place.

Just now, packerrfan74 said:

How much would he charge for something like that? Assuming that he would do it in the first place.

Haven't the slightest idea. I know he coated his in silver rather than machining the thing out of silver. I'll ask but I don't even know how much the block of steel he machined it out of cost.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

My 50,000 post and this forums 1,000...I need to get a life.

Maybe you should strive for Moderator of the year!!!

ebbqIQu.gif

Edited by JBURGE25
  • Like 1