This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

21 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Through the window seems a bit extreme and leaves a mess.

I think under the bus is the preferred method for Mother's in Law -  and yes, she earned it with those blasphemous comments

Watching football with in-laws is usually a bad idea anyway. If it’s not the sort if sacrilege described above it’s mindless, distracting patter as if you watch football for background noise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I had it on but wasn't really watching. I swear early they were talking him up. I was actually expecting to see him make some random crazy play

He didn’t play an offensive snap till late in the 3rd quarter and that’s with Josh Gordon gone. 

I fear his NFL career is about over. Inb4 Packers practice squad.

Sucks cuz he just moved in about 10 minutes away.

Morgan Burnett wasn’t expecting to see his face on the scoreboard Thursday night at Lambeau Field, or the Green Bay Packers to recognize the eight years he spent in Wisconsin. The Packers welcomed back the Pittsburgh Steelers safety after the third quarter of the preseason game. Morgan Burnett got an ovation when he showed up on the video board . Burnett smiled and waved to the crowd in appreciation. 

“That totally surprised me,” Burnett said.

2 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Pretty sure I've said this before but my talking football litmus test is....

"What's your teams starting offensive line?"

If they can't answer that question I don't bother "arguing". Cuts out 75% of stupid opinions.

Ask if they know the score to their preseason games. Or if they brag some nobody worked out with some elite player they will be good, if they say that, they are morons.

Just now, wgbeethree said:

If they can't answer that question I don't bother "arguing". Cuts out 75% of stupid opinions.

I can pass this test. 

19 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I can answer that question but I belong with the other 25%

Make note and update your records accordingly.....

The Eagles’ greatest hits album has moonwalked past Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” to become history’s best-selling album of all-time. The Recording Industry Association of America told The Associated Press on Monday that the Eagles’ album — “Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975” — is now certified 38x platinum, which means sales and streams of the album have reached 38 million copies. The album was released in 1976 and pushes Jackson’s “Thriller,” which is 33x platinum, to second place.

8 hours ago, Leader said:

Make note and update your records accordingly.....

The Eagles’ greatest hits album has moonwalked past Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” to become history’s best-selling album of all-time. The Recording Industry Association of America told The Associated Press on Monday that the Eagles’ album — “Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975” — is now certified 38x platinum, which means sales and streams of the album have reached 38 million copies. The album was released in 1976 and pushes Jackson’s “Thriller,” which is 33x platinum, to second place.