This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

7 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Damnit Dave, go to sleep.  Even though you want to stay up and talk about the Packers, you have to go to work tomorrow morning.  What a jerk!

Program a ‘bot to stand in for you. 

Either here or at work, whichever is easier. 

23 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I know this has been making its rounds... but peaky blinders is a very entertaining show.

I really liked the show. The accents are just heavy enough though to bother/make it hard to understand that a couple people I recommended it to couldn't get into it. 

9 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I really liked the show. The accents are just heavy enough though to bother/make it hard to understand that a couple people I recommended it to couldn't get into it. 

I had to turn on the captioning for sure. Every now and then theres a sentence i just cant decipher. 

Holy crap, did anyone see Serena Williams' meltdown in the U.S. Open final? I think she deserved exactly what she got. Earlier in the match, I was telling my wife that Serena never chokes, but I had forgotten how she can react when her ego is threatened. It was a shame to see her ruin the match for Naomi Osaka, who was outplaying Serena when it all went down. It was a lot like the time a few years ago when Serena told that official, "If I could, I would taking this ----ing ball and shove it down your ----ing throat!" This time there was a lot of pointing and yelling at the chair umpire and calling him a "thief" for penalizing her a point for two violations (being coached during the match and smashing her racquet). Then she got penalized a whole game. She even played the "mom" card ("I have a daughter...") and the woman card (claiming that this never happens to male players). It was embarrassing to watch. 

• Like 1