This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

I don't know much about college football but which one is the match to watch? I don't have the time to watch all four games so i'm only going to record just one.

Oklahoma Sooners vs Iwoa State Cyclones

LSU Tigers vs Auburn Tigers

Alabama Crimson Tide vs Ole Miss Rebels

Washington Huskies vs Utah Utes

Report from Pigskin Paul (Great Blue North), on who to watch at the LSU vs Auburn game. Since LSU is rated 12th and Auburn 7th (AP top 25 teams) it could be close.

Sat. Sept 15th 3:30/ET CBS
L.S.U. @ AUBURN by 7
As usual the Bayou Bengals are offensively challenged. And as usual the Auburn program is talented and deep on Defense. That is a bad equation for LSU. And on top of that Auburn has one of the best QB in the SEC in Junior, Baylor transfer JARRETT STIDHAM. STIDHAM looked good last season and should be even better this year. Combine roster strength with home field and I think LSU will struggle to score a TD. Smells like another W for Auburn to me.
LSU players to watch:
#4 NICK BROSSETTE RB 6’0/218
#84 FOSTER MOREAU TE 6’6/255
#78 GARRETT BRUMFIELD OG 6’3/300
#90 RASHARD LAWRENCE DT 6’3/300 JR
#30 DEVIN WHITE LB 6’1/260 JR
#26 JOHN BATTLE S 6’3/201
#36 COLE TRACY K 6’0/185

AUBURN top prospects:
#8 JARRETT STIDHAM QB 6’3/215 JR
#23 RYAN DAVIS WR 5’9/175
#27 CHANDLER COX TE/FB 6’1/239
#95 DONTRVIUS RUSSELL DT 6’3/310
#5 DERRICK BROWN DT 6’5/316 JR
#57 DESHAUN DAVIS LB 5’11/245
#49 DARRELL WILLIAMS LB 6’2/245

41 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Hindsight is 50/50 and when you look back at this post you'll realize you are wrong.

Hindsight is 20/20, as in Mad Dog 20/20. Enjoyed world wide along with Mogen David at some of your most elite establishments. Savor the flavor in a red solo cup, or straight from the bottle.

Edited by cannondale

8 hours ago, cannondale said:

Hindsight is 20/20, as in Mad Dog 20/20. Enjoyed world wide along with Mogen David at some of your most elite establishments. Savor the flavor in a red solo cup, or straight from the bottle.

Straight from the bottle! Some of the most interesting nights of my life were after a few rounds of mad dog.

Still wouldn't call it good stuff.