This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Brewers 108 million dollar payroll falls just short of the Dodgers 200 million dollar payroll.

Now we get to see the teams with the 1st and 3rd highest payrolls in MLB face off in the World Series. Gross

The NFL's salary cap structure is the only one that should be allowed. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Brewers 108 million dollar payroll falls just short of the Dodgers 200 million dollar payroll.

Now we get to see the teams with the 1st and 3rd highest payrolls in MLB face off in the World Series. Gross

The NFL's salary cap structure is the only one that should be allowed. 

Leagues without a hard cap are the worst. It's the thing that turned me off about sports here (Spanish soccer league is terrible 99% of the time) and into American sports like the NBA. Then the Big Three fever started in the NBA and I turned to the NFL. If I somehow bum out on football too I'll just stop watching sports altogether, most of it is so affected by money it stinks.

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Anyone watching the second season of "Making a Murderer" on Netflix?  Figured you Sconsinites might have some thoughts and insights on this saga.  What an effed up deal.  Anyone live in or near Manitowoc and know anything about this case?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_a_Murderer

I have very very strong opinions on this. 

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

As do I.  Opinions based on the show, or from other sources?

I think it's disgusting they made this one-sided piece of trash docu-drama and are forcing the Halbach's to relive this.

It's so completely devoid of facts and dramatizes everything. It's painful to watch.

Just now, incognito_man said:

I think it's disgusting they made this one-sided piece of trash docu-drama and are forcing the Halbach's to relive this.

It's so completely devoid of facts and dramatizes everything. It's painful to watch.

Agreed with the one-sided representation.  I just can’t wrap my head around how inept the DA was in this case - basically opened the door wide for a docu-drama like this.  The film exploits almost every single stereotype you could possibly conjure up, also, which is sad in its own right.