This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

31 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I live about 100 miles from the Camp Fires up in Paradise, CA. Just got sent home from work with pay because of the smoke. Visibility is currently about 4 blocks

Good luck dude.
That's some serious **** that people outside of CA don't fully understand.
I didn't comprehend what a "Fire Storm" was until I moved here and saw it first hand. stay safe

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Any HP fans in this place? Nerd Alert.

Is there a worse casting than Depp as Grindelwald? TBH I'm I'd go just to watch Alison Sudol. She a babe.

I'm not a big fan of Depp but I think he can do alright in the role. You really have me thinking about who could be worse now.....Nic Cage, maybe?

Although, after writing that I can't help but be curious as to how he would do.

Just now, KingOfTheNorth said:

I'm not a big fan of Depp but I think he can do alright in the role. You really have me thinking about who could be worse now.....Nic Cage, maybe?

Although, after writing that I can't help but be curious as to how he would do.

con-air-nicolas-cage-2_400.jpg

As he steals the Elder wand.

I'm sure Depp will portray the character fine but he's definitely not anything close to what I envisioned when reading the books.

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

I always thought Tom Hiddleston seemed like a good fit for Grindelwald.

I could've been down with Hiddleston

Cillian Murphy would've been interesting to me.  Depp is just so not British. Even young Depp would've been better, he just seems so old for the part and looks like he's consumed all the alcohols.

• Like 1

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I could've been down with Hiddleston

Cillian Murphy would've been interesting to me.  Depp is just so not British. Even young Depp would've been better, he just seems so old for the part and looks like he's consumed all the alcohols.

Good call with Murphy. Hiddleston and him both have a good evil grin.

Ben Fennell:

You want a rivalry matchup that has NFL scouts attention? How about FSU DE Brian Burns vs OTs of Florida - Martez Ivey and Jawaan Taylor.
Taylor played LT in this game last year, RT in 2018
Todd McShay has Taylor as his 12th OVERALL prospect in recent big board