This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Just now, Sasquatch said:

When do you graduate?  You should consider our Laboratory - they’re hiring like crazy.

I'm just starting. Doing this while working full time. I'm already in the industry and we are hiring like crazy too :). And I'm working on a frickin awesome project so I'm very content where I am

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm just starting. Doing this while working full time. I'm already in the industry and we are hiring like crazy too :). And I'm working on a frickin awesome project so I'm very content where I am

Aero-space industry?  I work for the nation’s premiere scientific research institution, and the crown jewel of the DOE complex.  Like you, I love my work and feel as though I’m making an impact everyday.  Wishing you great success in your program.

So I'm going to a NYE show in a couple of weeks and decide to take a listen to some of the opening bands to check them out before seeing them. Get about 3 or 4 songs into one of them and one of my bartenders walks in the kitchen, breaks down, and starts balling her eyes out. Turns out it's her ex fiancee who passed away last week's old band.

FML

11 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

So I'm going to a NYE show in a couple of weeks and decide to take a listen to some of the opening bands to check them out before seeing them. Get about 3 or 4 songs into one of them and one of my bartenders walks in the kitchen, breaks down, and starts balling her eyes out. Turns out it's her ex fiancee who passed away last week's old band.

FML

Holy ****

From the Pittsburgh Post Gazette

"T.J. Watt was an 'animal' and Tom Brady was his prey"

"Usually the key to beating Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is pressure up the middle. The Steelers got some of that Sunday afternoon from Cameron Heyward and Stephon Tuitt, who combined for four quarterback hurries. But the best and most consistent pressure came from outside linebacker T.J. Watt, who had the only sack of Brady, three hurries and forced a crucial holding penalty.

Watt, who has a team-high 11 sacks, ..."

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/16/T-J-Watt-played-like-an-animal-against-the-Patriots-Steelers/stories/201812160207

• 2 weeks later...